Comments: The Capri Super Sling Bag w/ Cosmetic Case is awesome! Either no one has ever purchased this, or doesn't want to do a review, because I couldn't find a review anywhere on this bag. I love it, but I'm a turquoise lover, so I may be partial to this bag. It has a side slot for my water bottle. It really does hold 2 racquets (I was shocked), and is not bulky with both racquets. It's a fake leather, but looks great. Holds an umbrella! Finally a place to put my matching Coach brand umbrella if it ever rains. That little extra bag, or cosmetic case is cool. Plenty of room for your credit cards, but won't fit a big bulky wallet in it. It fits my cell phone, cards and whatever. I love the white tassels. Oh, and plenty of room inside the bag for more credit cards, a zipper compartment, and a Velcro large compartment. Again, I love this bag.
From: Tammy, 9/12