New Balance WC 806 W D Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: While this shoe is comfortable, it is not durable. My daughter is only 5'3" daughter/115 lbs, plays less than 10 hours per week and only got about six weeks of wear before the soles of the shoes had actual holes! In addition, New Balance has changed their warranty to one exchange per customer, not per pair like Nike, adidas, etc. so they must know their shoes won't last! We're going back to Prince. The Ndurance guarantee is worthless.
From: Jennifer, 11/14

Comments: I have owned over a dozen pairs of the predecessor of the WC 806, the WC 804, in size 10.5 D. However, both the D and EE widths of the WC 806 are too narrow. I am very disappointed in the design of this shoe!

Comments: I just loved the New Balance 804s. I wear full sports orthotics and they fit great. Purchased the 806 as the 804 is no longer available. Very disappointed in these. I find the side to side stability very poor. I have rolled my ankle a few times and do not feel very secure. Returned them for a different size and still have the same issue. Not sure what shoe to try.
From: Sandy, 7/13