New Balance WC 806 W B Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I like New Balance and have been wearing them for a long time. But I do not like this model. Disappointed in this one because there was not enough flex in the shoe and it was not as comfortable as other models. Not worth the price. If I am going to spend the money, I will pick another model or brand.

Comments: Playing tennis, even walking in my new 806s is like wearing ridged shoeboxes on my feet. The shoes are so stiff, inflexible and hard. They are in no way like my old worn out 804s, so I'm frustrated with that! Very expensive mistake!
From: Molly, 4/15

Comments: I'm back to say these shoes are absolutely fantastic. They're less bulky than previous 800s, but still wide enough even in the toe box for my slightly wide, slightly flat, slightly pronated feet. More glove-like in fit and a lower ride, but they feel true to size and fast on the court. So happy -- I'm ordering an extra pair right now!
From: Gabrielle, 1/14

Comments: I just loved the New Balance 804s. I wear full sports orthotics and they fit great. Purchased the 806 as the 804 is no longer available. Very disappointed in these. I find the side to side stability very poor. I have rolled my ankle a few times and do not feel very secure. Returned them for a different size and still have the same issue. Not sure what shoe to try.
From: Sandy, 7/13

Comments: New Balance's 800 series used to be my all-out favorite for "smooth ride" stability sneakers. They lost me a couple of generations ago, but I just heard from a friend that the 806s are every bit as good as the 803s. Have to try them.
From: Gabrielle, 6/13