New Balance WC 806 W 2A Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: The sole came apart on my latest pair, just after the one year warranty period. A friend said the same thing happened to hers.
From: Dorothea, 8/15

Comments: I have worn New Balance running shoes and tennis shoes in an 8.5, 2A for about 20 years. This is the first pair I've gotten that runs short in length.
From: Alyssa, 7/15

Comments: I like New Balance and have been wearing them for a long time. But I do not like this model. Disappointed in this one because there was not enough flex in the shoe and it was not as comfortable as other models. Not worth the price. If I am going to spend the money, I will pick another model or brand.

Comments: Playing tennis, even walking in my new 806s is like wearing ridged shoeboxes on my feet. The shoes are so stiff, inflexible and hard. They are in no way like my old worn out 804s, so I'm frustrated with that! Very expensive mistake!
From: Molly, 4/15

Comments: If you have truly narrow feet, the AA width in the New Balance 806 will not be narrow enough for you.
From: Val, 1/15

Comments: Terrible shoes. Way too flat. No arch support. The New Balance WC804 were so much better for support.
From: Lisa, 10/14

Comments: Not pleased with the support. I have a narrow foot and not enough support from this shoe.
From: Sheila, 2/14

Comments: Very disappointed. Hard to believe this is the 804 replacement. No mid-foot support. Seems to be an missing an additional shoe lace holes at top of shoe. Very strange.
From: Lisa, 1/14

Comments: I just loved the New Balance 804s. I wear full sports orthotics and they fit great. Purchased the 806 as the 804 is no longer available. Very disappointed in these. I find the side to side stability very poor. I have rolled my ankle a few times and do not feel very secure. Returned them for a different size and still have the same issue. Not sure what shoe to try.
From: Sandy, 7/13