Comments: I've had this racquet for almost two years. It has perfect balance of power and control. You defintely need a vibration damper to make it perform the best. I've hit the best most satisfying shots in my life with this racquet! The balance has made me hit more accurate passing shots too.
From: Eric, Castle Rock, CO, USA, 07/12
Skill-level:A
String type and tension: Luxilon Savage 33lbs.

Comments: Great frame, well balanced, good power and control. You absolutely need a vibration dampener for this frame though.

From: John, Conway, AR, USA
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: Ashaway Superkill 2, 35 pounds

Comments: Excellent racquet, well balanced with lots of power and control.
From: John, Cleveland, OH, USA, 03/11
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Light weight and easy to control the front court with. Deeper in the court, I felt like I needed to swing harder just to get a solid hit. Great racquet, but it is too light for me. I weight train and like a little bit heaver and a more solid feeling racquet.
From: Angel, Killeen, TX, USA, 08/10