Wilson Ugly Stick 165 BLX Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: At first, I was very satisfied with this racquet. That changed pretty quickly after about two months and two snapped frames. I did get it replaced for no cost, but it happened again in the exact same spot. I'm not the most powerful player, but I do hit the ball pretty hard at times. Either this racquet is poorly made or it isn't meant for upper level players who hit the ball only fairly hard. Definitely disappointed in this racquet.
From: Zach, ND, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: Open

Comments: Average overall, good power, bad front court control, average back court control.
From: Derf, Manhattan, KS, USA, 02/14

Comments: I got this racquet from the Director as a gift. I loved it from the first day on. Yes, the grip seems foreign to me although I have used the n-Lite 150 g with similar grip in the past. After three weeks time, I finally able to "feel" right with this racquet. The tension is really tight and I prefer looser tension with gives me more power.For that price now a day, it's fair game with that weight and strength. Wilson's Loyal Customer.  P.S. I have tried: E-force, Head, Ektelon, and many Wilsons in the past, Ugly Stick is a fairly decent racquet for that price.
From: Eduardo, Daly City, 10/13
Skill-level: A/B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: This is probably the worst racquet I have ever used. Just a week after playing with it, the frame broke. Though Wilson was very accommodating in exchanging it, the frame completely snapped on the replacement racquet. When it wasn't broken, my play was slightly improved. Head heavy feel, but still permitted for avid front-court players. However, I will be apprehensive about my purchases from Wilson in the future.
From: Kevin, Mankato, MN, USA, 08/13
Skill-level: Recreational
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: I demoed this racquet last week. I did not know of anyone who used a Wilson racquetball racquet so I wanted to give it a try. I must say that I was really pleasantly surprised. This racquet has some serious power. On top of that I felt zero vibration. This was one of the best racquets I have played with. I would have chosen this racquet except that it is pretty head heavy and while that gave me more power I was looking for something that was more maneuverable. But if your looking for a powerful racquet you should definitely try this one out. Also another very minor quibble is that I was not fond the grip with the transparent and black. The transparent part is just smooth this plastic (or at least felt that way). If I were to get this racquet I would definitely change the grip. All in all though for the price I think it is a spectacular choice.
From: Saleem, Avenel, NJ, USA, 07/13