Wilson Lite Stick BLX 155 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Well balanced, great feel and handling.  A little on the mushy during power shots. Overall, I would play with it anytime.
From: Bob A., Paradise, CA, USA, 06/14
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: Demo/Factory

Comments: Great racquet for front court. Was playing with kennex fft 165 but this feels similar but stiffer.
From: David, CA, USA, 05/14
Skill-level: Open

Comments: The Wilson Lite Stick BLX 155 is a great all around racquet.  It is the lightest racquet I've ever played with, and as such, took a little adjustment before I was able to be successful with it.  Although light, the  9 pts. head heavy allows you to crush the ball as long as you are able to generate the power.  The strings come with lower tension than what I'm used to, but I've been focusing more on power so this was actually an advantage to me.  The stock dampener does not seem to absorb much vibration (at least for me), so I added one of my own to compensate.  Since adding the dampener the racquet feels superb.  It feels like a fly swatter in your hand, but you can generate some killer backhands with it!  You can whip this thing around so fast, and charge the ball knowing you'll be able to get it around and make the return shot.  I'm very impressed with it.
From: Gavin, Mexico, MO, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: A-B
String type and tension: Stock, 30 lbs.

Comments: I have been using Wilson racquets for quite some time now.  The last racquet I used was the Ninja 175 racquet.  I thought they couldn't have made a better racquet.  Great head heavy balance and full swing follow through gave is such power and feedback to the player.  It also had some great head flex that gave a strong pop when you struck the ball.  I came into an arm injury during my off season weight training and had to switch to a lighter racquet.  I had tried several others in the Wilson line but wasn't happy until I came upon the Lite Stick.  Amazing swing though speed with the head heavy 9 pts.  Yet so much control up front for those quick reaction shots.  My game improved and I wasn't having any antagonizing arm pain nor did it get too tired during a long match.   If you have been curious about trying one out, I strongly recommend you demo this racquet.
From: Dan, Sandy, OR, USA, 02/14
Skill-level: B

Comments: I normally play an Ektelon Speedsport Red (170g). I found the Lite Stick to be nicely balanced and maneuverable.  Also very comfortable. It was too light for me as I was unable to generate the power I wanted.  If you bring your own power, you will not be disappointed.
From: Ahmed, VA, USA, 01/14
Skill-level: B/C
String type and tension: demo

Comments: I prefer light racquets so this was right up my alley.  It is a very solid feeling racquet given the light weight.  It made it easy to react quickly and felt comfortable on hard return shots.  I like this racquet quite a lot and plan to buy one in the near future.
From: Dick, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, 11/13
Skill-level: B
String type and tension: Demo racquet

Wilson Lite Stick BLX 155 Racquet - Where to go from here