Wilson Lazer Stick BLX 180 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: The racquet has an ample sweet spot and offers solid control.  I'm sacrificing a little power with this racquet because I'm generating less racquet speed, but that suits my game. I personally think the weight gives me better feel for where the racquet head is located in space, but if you're used to a lighter racquet with with a more balanced feel, you'll want to demo this before purchasing to make sure it's for you.  It's definitely not a featherweight, and has a head-heavy swingweight.  As you can see, the graphics are sharp without being obnoxious ˜ it doesn't look like a clown ate a Nascar paint job and threw up.  (I'm looking' at you, E-Force.)
From: Steve,  Redding, CA, USA, 04/14
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: 33

Comments: This racquet is awesome!!! From the way it plays to the way it looks. I'm cranking each shot with minimal effort so my arm is not killing me. I switched from the Hit Stick which I loved and I do not regret my choice to switch at all. This thing is a BEAST!!!
From: Jay, Marathon, FL, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: A/B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Just received my 2013 Wilson laser stick 180 racquet and have played around 7 games with it.  Really nice power, sweet spot and balance but biggest positive is feel good.  Really no downsides yet that I've found.
From: Rey A., Port Saint Lucie, FL, USA, 09/13