Comments: playing with blx lite stick. bought this for additional backup since the price was $100 dollars less.  hits exactly the same since it is the same frame. Fun to ace people with a pink racquet. great value but definitely change stock grip.I think Jimmy Lowe beat my doubles partner with this racquet at a tourney last year
From: David, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 05/14
Skill-level: elite-open

Comments: Surprising power for a racquet this light.  On club challenge nights, I'll start with the Wilson Hit Stick 165, then about an hour in, I'll switch to this 155.  I don't lose power, but I do maintain my mobility once I get tired.  The pink really stands out on the court too.
From: Rodney, Sebring, FL, USA, 11/13