Comments: I have to disagree with many of you - this is not as good as the K-Blade Tour. It feels crispier, which is nice, but it's 12.4 oz strung, and a lot head heavier than the K-blade. I get more pace on my serve but struggle with the swing weight after 20-30 minutes. The K-blade was 11.8 oz strung, very head light which is perfect for me.

Comments: Wow. Solid. Precise. Penetrating. Powerful. That pretty much sums it up. Best racquet (for my game) I have hit with to date. I took some advice from TW and strung it low (46 lbs) with a poly. Easy depth. More racquet head speed just equals more pace and more spin. Very easy to hit defensive shots on the run and super easy to hit a big, heavy ball. I also found surprising access to spin. Great for slice as well. It was also excellent for serves and overheads and extremely solid on volleys and half-volleys. My suspicion is that, like others have said, that this frame is very string sensitive. I also used TW's racquet matching service to get ones with lower swing weights than indicated on TW's description. Hits like a slightly more powerful, more forgiving Prestige Mid or a slightly less forgiving, more powerful Pure Storm Tour.

Comments: I used to switch racquets very often, and never found the ONE. I played with the KBlade Tour, and liked the light swing weight, the control, and the power it provided me. The BLX Blade Tour is 5x the racquet as the KBlade Tour. I am in love with this thing! I love the easy power, the pin-point accuracy, and the amazing control. My serve and forehand now dominate my matches, as I can blow people off the court with this stick. I can pick corners, and blast shots at will! I love it! And I can still hit heavy spin shots, or hit flat, as it's a very versatile racquet. I play several hours per day right now, and intense tennis, and have had minimal arm soreness. My only problem is my backhand, but I think that's my fault, not the Blade's. Definitely a must try!
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 57 lbs

Comments: Heres my take on this racket, it's great! if you swing fast at the ball you can hit it hard effortlessly. The serve is powerful and you can place it anywhere. The forte of this racket is the volleys. You can put volleys deep and on a dime. Best racket I've ever played with
From: Pancho, 3/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM, 55lbs

Comments: Wow what a great racket!!! I can't believe I found this stick when it's being discontinued so I was hoping the new steam and juice would be similar but it's not. I now see why so many many female pros used this racket bashing groundies from the baseline cause it feels great and very comfortable in your hands. I am bummed that there are only large size grips available with this sale price...I guess I really missed out.
From: RS, 2/12

Comments: I used a Wilson NTour Two Tour and from the moment I switched, I loved the feel and pop. Great for serves and groundstrokes. It is very easy to whip the racquet around on even the biggest serves.
From: Ben, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Tour 16, 59 lbs

Comments: Now, in all honesty the six.one tour is a better racquet in the playability part. However the Six.One Tour is very demanding, and for what offers I think the Blade Tour is much more efficient. However, you will want to drop the tension a couple of pounds.

Comments: The thing that really stands out is the control I was getting from my groundstrokes and power. If the ball sat up for me I would put it away with a clear winner. This racquet does everything well. Very stable too! Good when returning hard serves. I would recommend stringing it with a Hybrid loosely, around 53lbs.
From: Mark, IL, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: 58lbs Wilson Hollowcore

Comments: I could not disagree more with the negative reviews. I will admit, I hated the K Blade with a passion. Wilson took a good thing with the nblade line and destroyed it with the k factor versions. Fortunately, they came home again with the BLX. It's not a club like the six-one 95, but not as demanding as the six-one tour. Excellent feel with a surprisingly forgiving sweetspot for this headsize. My one complaint is on the beam width - my frames are just under 21mm, not the 21.5 listed on TW, but still getting too thick to be called a "blade" anymore. Wilson, listen up - people buying a 93" head want a thin frame.
From: Owen, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane/Natural Gut @54

Comments: My humble opinion is: Maybe TW team was struggle with high swing weight plus stiffer racquet like this blx blade tour, for me was a nice racquet but not for everyone.

Comments: I demoed K-Blade Tour a couple of years ago, and even though I did not choose that racket back then, I liked it a lot. It felt very crisp, maneuverable, and precise, indeed blade-like. Now got a chance to try BLX blade tour at a demo party a couple of weeks ago. The specs are nearly identical to my racket of choice and I expected similar performance. Not so much. Two words: sluggish and dull.
From: Ian, 02/11

Comments: Demo'd this racket several times. In my humble opinion Wilson did not produce a new and improved version of the K Blade Tour 93. Wilson has produced a new and very different Blade Tour 93. This racket is too stiff for my style of play. My sense is that Wilson went to the new BLX materials and realized the new composite was going to produce a very soft feel so they increased the mass and therefore a stiffness rating of 68 as a compromise. If you love the K Blade Tour 93 and looking for a minor tweak, you will want to pass on this racket.
From: David, Belmont, CA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 gauge 58 lbs

Comments: TW review is unbelievable! This racquet is great in all departments!
From: Luiz, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 02/11
String type and tension: Kevlar 18 + gut

Comments:1 word to describe it: wow! Positive or negative, let me explain. The BLX blade tour has a very small head size (93 sq in) and coming from the Babolat Aero pro gt it was a challenge getting use to it, and at 1 point I figured it be more efficient to buy another aero pro instead, but after I got used to its play style it really softened up towards me. It has a nice weight to it, plenty of control, lots of ball bite, and plenty of feel for some nice play. Overall a great frame and currently my racket of choice.
From: Richard, 02/11
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation, mid (58lb)
Headsize: 93 in.

Comments: This racket is pretty awesome almost in every department. Good for players with strength and muscle. As for me, from Malaysia, an Asian country, I guess a 93sq, 16x19, and weight around strung 11.5oz will be a hit and more suitable for Asian market. But it's a great stick.
From: Armin, 02/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Ace 18
Headsize: 93 sq

Comments: Perfect racquet; stability, power, precision, spin, very lively and forgiving for its head size; it's light enough yet heavy enough. The only improvement I made was to add 2 grams of lead tape to the butt cap to make it more headlight.
From: Dmitri, USA, 02/11

Comments: Groundstrokes: 9/10
This racquet provided plenty of pop and spin. Off the forehands, balls were dipping into the court, and I had a ton of control. Off of the backhand, I was sending balls deep into the court, and they had plenty of power on them. My slices were decent, but some weren't as low-bouncing (?) as I'd have liked
Volleys: 8/10
I had no problem with the feel of this racquet, but I had some issues with touch. On shots that I would've normally dropped very short were going farther than expected. Other than that, I could punch volleys wherever I wanted and force my opponent to hit a weak shot.
Serves: 8/10
My first serve is hard and flat, and I could feel more power being generated thanks to the heavier swingweight. After a few that sailed on me, I found that I could place my serve very well and score some easy points. Slices and kicks had plenty of movement but I noticed a slight drop in spin.
Serve returns: 7/10
The serve returns were pretty good, going back hard and with some good spin. On slices and kicks however, there was some difficulty with those returns. I had to adjust a pretty fair amount in order to get a good return.
Overall 8.5/10
This is a really solid racquet with ample combination of power, spin, and control. I was pleased with almost every aspect of the new BLX Blade Tour.
From: Anon, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Prince Tour Blend

Comments: There is such a big difference in the k blade version and the blx. The blx seems to have WAY more feel to it unlike the K factor version where it seems like you have no feel with it. If you were a K blade user demo the blx and you will Love it. Huge Difference.
From: Samson, CA, USA, 01/11

Comments: Sorry to disagree with some of the below comments, but very disappointed with this update: soft, dull head, new balance and swing weight. The BLX may remove the vibration, but it dampens the feel. I'll stick with the K Factor KBlade Tour 93, which is far crisper (I have to scoop up as many as I can find).
From: Paul, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Babolat vs/Luxilon big banger 54/56

Comments: Nice stick...just got my 3 in the mail, strung up with some Luxilon savage, and it felt pretty solid, good spin, no problem on groundies, serves needed a little adjustment from my BLX 95, may need to add a little lead to match my old frame, but all in all was able to really rip and spot my shots. Really liked the control and feel.
From: Hal, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Savage or Alu Rough 58lb.

Comments: Ready for the review!
From: Peter, GA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger alu power rough 16l
(Peter, we've already posted the review on our YouTube channel, check it out.--TW Staff)

Comments: This frame is a definite upgrade from the k factor blade tour. If one has to choose between the two, you can't go wrong with this one. The feel and touch is very similar to the blx six one tour but with the balance of a blade tour. The frame is noticeably wider but the sleekness is retained. Spin seems to come more naturally from the racquet. Dwell time has increased compared to the k factor. The higher swingweight is noticeable, which is appreciated on serves and every other area. Perhaps they took our advise about adding lead tape from the k blade customer feedback. The grip runs true to what it is so no need to add several overgrips. Like what I did with my k blade tour I recommend removing the leather grip and adding a comfortable synthetic grip and maybe one overgrip. Have a good one ballin.
From: Anon, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon 58m, 60c Wilson hollow core

Comments: Great racket. I find this stick to perform better than the kfactor version did. The BLX Blade tour had great touch and feel, solid pop on groundstrokes, and precise and crisp volleys. Overall, my new favorite racket.
From: Nick, Bakersfield, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger and any synthetic gut at 54 pounds
Headsize: BLX Blade Tour 93

Comments:
Groundstrokes: Off both the forehand and backhand wings the test frame delivered the groundstroking goods. Although my shots took on a slightly more flat, the sense of freedom to swing away without fear of the ball sailing long was there in. And by no means were my shots lacking in spin, there was just overall a little less of it than I am accustomed to seeing. The trade off for decreased spin came in the bonus of additional pace, producing a ball that seemed to pierce more "through" the court. These characteristics of the frame gave me added confidence during groundstroking rallies to "hit out" and go for shots. I think I made more unforced errors with this frame, but it was only because I felt I could "pull the trigger" more than with my own frame.

Volleys: Volleying with the test frame was a true pleasure. The frame's increased maneuverability lent a quality of perceived quickness to my shots at net. I think I was getting both forehand and backhand volleys more out in front. It just seemed easier to recover, even after a difficult shot. The 18x20 pattern also seemed to produce excellent backspin.

Serves/Overheads: Another of the virtues of the Wilson PS series is their serving properties. The test frame certainly can take its place amongst them with pride. I was almost immediately able to begin hitting big, nasty first serves with this frame. Placement was excellent. Second serves were good, with an excellent sense of targeting, but lacked the last word in 'kick' I know I am able to generate with my own frame. Overheads were fun to hit because with the frame I found I could just pound them.

Return of Serve: I found the stability of the test frame along with its inherent mass and more head light balance conspired to make it great for returning serve.. Targeting in particular was worth noting. I felt as though I could simply line up the shot and swing away, picking a spot on the court with the confidence I could hit it.

Summary: I really enjoyed my time with the test frame, and found it a very easy, natural transition from my own ABLX 90's.
From: TT Username: bouncehitbouncehit
Racquet of Choice:Wilson Asian BLX 90

Comments:
I liked this racquet a lot. It combines the precision and control of a midsize head, narrow beam and soft-feeling flex with excellent pop and very good comfort on all strokes. The sweetspot felt very large for a 93" head.

Overall, it reminded me of the Prince CTS Mids of the late 1980s and early 1990s, fitting somewhere between the CTS Lightning 90 and the CTS Approach 90 in terms of power level. And its thinner beam provides better control and feel.

Groundstrokes- They were precise and accurate. Comfortable and stable. Excellent pop. Spin potential was not huge but more than adequate for my more classic strokes.

Serves- I had no trouble serving big serves with excellent directional control. The power level of the frame and the precision afforded by its midsize head were most apparent here.

Volleys- Easy to get into position and the generous sweetspot size meant I could volley with great confidence. The excellent pop didn't hurt either.

Serve Returns- Again, the combination of sweetspot size, power and control made for confident shot-making.
From: TT Username: Keifers
Racquet of Choice: Dunlop 4D 200 Tour and PK Black Ace 93

Comments:
Groundstrokes had great directional control and easy access to spin. Good pop, with solid feedback. Feels relatively solid but insubstantial without lead to me. Volleys were solid and had good depth and crispness, but I haven't volleyed much with the frame overall. Serves have the same great Wilson blend of pace and control, with easy access to power. All in all, I like the frame and find it comparable to the current K Blade Tour.
From: TT Username: harryz
Racquet of Choice: Head Microgel Prestige Mid

Comments:
Serves: If feels solid and precise. I am able to land most of my first serves. The racquet has decent pop and head speed.

Groundstrokes: Despite its tight string pattern, I am able to generate ample amount of spin. Ball placements are precise and effortless. I can hit the ball hard and still keep it in bounds.

Volleys: The racquet is maneuverable at the net and allows me to catch most of volleys. The slices are crisp and solid at the net.

Serve returns: The stability of the racquet makes returns effortless. I was able to take full swings without any twisting.

Overall: Nice feel and comfort, similar to my racquet in many ways. Crisp, stable, precise.
From: TT Username: pshulam
Racquet of Choice: Head Prestige Classic 600

Comments:
I noticed right away that the test frame has more weight in the top of the frame and has a higher swingweight. The power level is slightly higher, but control is very good.

Forehands and backhands were both deep with ample spin. I felt that power was a little easier to get on regular swings on Pure Storm Ltd, but slightly harder to control on bigger swings. For two handers the grip is a little short, so I would imagine that 2 handers would wrap a new grip a little higher up the handle, or put an over grip on and wrap it high.

Volleys were good with maybe a little more control than the Pure Storm Ltd. I think the sweet spot is slightly bigger towards the top of the hoop and that seemed to make handling the ball around the net a bit more reassuring.

Slice was good, but it just seemed like there was too fine a line between a nice deep and low slice and the floater that drifts long.

Serves are good with ample spin. I think my kickers were not quite as high bouncing as with my regular setup, but no complaints on the serve. The extra weight up top makes the flat ball a little easier to hit with decent pace, but my timing was not quite right when I went for the big bomb.

Overall I'd say this is a very nice frame, and the only one I've played that I would consider if I ever needed to replace my PSL. On a side note, the Wilson leather grip that came with the frame is very nice. It's more supple than I remember Wilson's leather grips being, and I would easily recommend it. This is a very solid control frame with good feel and a reasonable power level for taking good cuts at the ball. I think if indeed it is the replacement for the K Blade Tour that Wilson has made a modest improvement to the old frame and it's just a little more solid.
From: TT Username: kevo
Racquet of Choice: Babolat Pure Storm Limited

Comments:
Overall, this is a very solid feeling racquet (even without PWS). It feels slightly firmer than my AK90 but this may be due to the denser 18x20 string pattern and the poly strings. I could hit the ball very hard and still maintain control and it feels like it has a pretty large sweetspot. It has a pretty decent feel to it, nothing jarring or anything.

Serves- I could blast bombs with this racquet. I mean I think I gained like 15mph on my serves with this racquet, mostly due to the larger sweetspot and how much faster it moved through the air (see above). Directional control and power were excellent on first serves and spin was pretty good on second serves (despite the dense string pattern).

Groundstrokes- On the forehand, I could just pick a spot on the other side of the court and blast a forehand right to that spot. The control was excellent. I hit mostly flat and the dense string pattern worked well just blasting flat forehands. When I did hit some shots with more topspin, that worked well, too. I hit a one-handed backhand and this racquet was not as solid on the backhand as my AK90. I could still rip backhands with it but if I didn't hit it exactly in the center, it felt a bit less stable than my AK90. Slices also worked well with the prototype.

Volleys-The racquet is very maneuverable at the net and I couldn't miss a volley if I tried. Very easy to get the racquet at the right spot to block or punch a volley and the racquet felt very stable on impact, which made it easy to direct the volleys with pace in the direction or angle I wanted.

Serve Returns- Since the racquet is so maneuverable and easy to get into position, it was easy to get the racquet on a lot of serves, whether I was blocking the returns back or taking a full swing. Also easy to slice back or use underspin to control the returns.

Conclusion- Great racquet. I think a lot of people will like this one. People who like player's racquets but find the standard BLX Six-One Tour 90 to be too heavy and demanding should give this one a try. It provides a high level of both control and power but in a very maneuverable package and good solid feel.
From: TT Username: Breakpoint