Comments:Holy crow. This racquet is amazing! Groundstrokes ~ my groundstrokes were magnificent with this racquet. It was very light and easy to maneuver quickly and position just right. I went to state competition with this fine piece of equipment and swept the floor. At the end, when my opponent who I had just beat 15 - 0, came to shake my hand and paused. She asked me what my secret was to getting my powerful groundstrokes! I found it really smooth and you could hit the ball so deep yet still keep it well within the lines! groundstroke overall rating is PERFECT. Volleys ~ this racquet is also marvelous when dealing with quick volleys. It proved capable of almost snapping the ball at the opponent! I really enjoyed the pop I was able to get and I found that it was just as easy to use as when I did groundstrokes. My coach used me as an example to show the team how to properly volley. Keep in mind, before I got this racquet my volleys were sloppy and rough. The racquet just enhanced my skill level. Volley overall rating is GLORIOUS. Serves ~ my serves are quite the success story. Before I got this racquet, my serves were okay. They weren't anything to show off though, and they were very light and easy to return. This racquet created fierce and very strong serves. I actually was able to complete an entire set off of aces because my opponent, another varsity student from a very challenging school. She came up to me at the end, awe-stricken. She then asked if she could take my racquet for spin and I willingly obliged. She later told me she would buy the same kind as soon as she went home. Serve overall rating: FABULOUS. Overall Rating ~ this racquet is my baby. I don't know if I will be able to part with it ever. It took me from ordinary player who was easily defeated to EXTRAORDINARY varsity player who had a perfect season freshman year. I really hope this review can persuade everybody to purchase this fine piece of equipment, which could be better called tennis artillery. I love it and it's really helped me develop my game. I value it because it is the ONLY reason I made the varsity team freshman year. Buy this racquet. Feel NO regret.
From: Brea, 5/12

Comments: I fully agree with what was previously mentioned. Like Tara, I also was just on a high school team. I got this the summer before freshman year. My game was just average before. I had assumed I wasn't working hard enough. I had a slightly lighter racquet, but the head size was bigger making it feel incredibly gaudy. I got this and played a single game which made one fact clear: I was never the problem, the racquet I had was! This racquet helped me maneuver quickly, helped me get to places in time, and helped me serve smoother. I would recommend this to a friend! I would recommend this to a stranger! That's how much I loved it!
From: Tess, 4/12

Comments: I am just a 15 year old player on an average high school team so I was unsure about this racquet initially. Holy cow! This racquet is GLORIOUS! Serving is like slicing through a cloud, but you can still pack power and punch! Groundstrokes can hit hard or lightly with ease, and it honestly feels like slicing through warm butter. The control is also marvelous. Volleys are quick, light, and fierce! Overall, I think this racquet is very appropriate for not only adults but average high school players like myself! Buy this racquet and feel NO regret! Best purchase ever, I would definitely recommend this to a friend. Just buy it and watch your game improve like you're a whole new player.
From: Tara, 4/12

Comments: I love this racquet. I (was) a lifelong Prince player, and about a year ago decided to switch to a player's frame, the Rebel 95. Obviously, that racquet's a lot heavier, with a thinner beam, and very head light. I loved it, because of how well I could control the ball; since I generate plenty of my own pace, it seemed like an excellent fit.

Well, for a few months, it was. Until I started developing some crippling forearm pain. Yep, the dreaded tendonitis. Anyway, I started monkeying around with softer strings, different tensions but I couldn't get through without a brace, some pain, and lots of post- match ice.

I gave up on the Rebel, and tried out the Blade 98 and a Blade Lite. So I did. I was very skeptical about the Lite, being that it was so much lighter than what I was used to hitting with but I gave it a go. And wow, it felt awesome. The plow-through I was able to achieve was like, well, nothing I had ever done before. I was destroying the ball. My hitting partner asked me what had I done, because he said he had absolutely never seen me hit balls that hard at him.

I was still skeptical, so I did some more due diligence - demo'ed the Prince Rebel Team, and a Babolat Aero Drive but nothing gave me either the arm comfort or power strokes that this Wilson has given me. I liked the Blade 98 too, but in the end I decided to go with this lighter stick. My arm has been fine ever since. And my strokes well, they've improved measurably as well. And yes, I went with the pink one even though I am a guy. It looks 10x cooler than the gold one, just by virtue of changing the paint job a little bit.
From: Dave, 9/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Multifeel 16 at 58 lbs

Comments: I am a middle of the road 4.5 adult and good 4.5 senior. I have been playing with the BLX 6.1 team. I seem to be a little behind the ball against hard hitters and desired a lighter stick that I still could hit with a medium swing and generate moderate pace. This racquet is it! I had no problem off the ground, with returns, serves or volley's. I bought 3 of them. Feels perfect.
From: Timothy, Charlotte, NC, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Wilson nxt tour 18

Comments:
Groundstrokes - Despite the fact that this racquet weighs just over 10 oz, I found it extremely competent on groundstrokes. The low weight meant I was able to whip the crap out of it, which gave me great power and spin. I felt that it was equally good off both wings. Feel on standard groundstrokes was good too. Nice and crisp without being harsh, and not too unforgiving of mis-hits. It also did quite well on slice shots

Serve - This racquet has great pop on serves. I felt like it was giving me way more pace than I would normally expect, while still allowing me to keep the ball in. The low weight of the racquet also allowed me to be a bit more consistent than usual. The problem was that I felt the serve demonstrated everything that was wrong with the stiffness of this racquet. If I didn't hit the ball just right, it was jarring; I could feel the racquet vibrating in my hand.

Volley- The fact that it's light means that it's easy to get into position in a hurry, so even though it doesn't have the mass to make blocking back balls effortless, it's easy enough to put things where you want them. The stiffness also probably helps here, since it helps add some rebound that was lost in lowering the weight.

Serve Returns - I found the racquet significantly better than average on serve returns. I think this was for the same reason that volleys are strong: light weight gives great maneuverability gives you time to get in position. Again the stiffness counterbalances the lower weight, giving enough pop to block back or even swing through serve returns.
From: TT Username: Stufflebean
Racquet of Choice: Pacific X Force Pro, Volkl Power Bridge 8 315, Prince EXO3 Ignite Team,Babolat Pure Drive GT

Comments:
General: The frame felt fairly flexible, and was much lighter than what I am used to.

Groundstrokes: It's a very easy racquet to swing fast. But in order to get any decent pace on the ball, one had to swing very hard. Balls tended to float if not hit solid and set up quite nicely for my opponent to take advantage of. I couldn't get decent depth and weight on my shoots. It also felt like the racquet was going to explode at full swings from the base line but it was very stable. I was quite surprised that this 10 oz frame could stand up to heavy hitting.

Serve: I just couldn't serve with it. Had to swing very hard to get any pace on the ball. My big serve is a weapon, not in this case. My opponent jumped all over my serves.

Volley: Ok, Not much punch or depth due to its light weight. But real easy to get into position.

Serve Returns: It was real easy to whip through the hitting zone on both sides. Not much weight behind the shots due to the lightness.
From: TT Username: A_Instead
Racquet of Choice: Wilson BLX Pro Open

Comments:
Groundstrokes- I was able to maneuver the racquet adequately. I am a strong person so even with a light racquet I can generate pace but for someone without the strength that I generally have the pace will be a problem. After a while, I felt some arm soreness. When I did hit the ball right on the sweet spot I did get adequate control and spin. Backhand was the same - low power, control, spin but miss-hits were present.

Serve - Actually serves were very nice with this racquet. I had accuracy and control. I thought with the lightweight head I would not get enough pace behind the ball but I did. I am thinking it's because it's light and I was able to follow through without struggling with it like I would a heavier head.

Volley - For volleying, it helps to have a maneuverable racquet.

Return of Serves - The racquet would be pushed around. When I did get a good return the control and accuracy of the shot. But as noted the lightweight was to my disadvantage.

Overall Performance - I do like the control I got and the spin was good much to my surprise but pace was lack thereof.
From: TT Username: wilsonplayer101