Tourna Sports What A Grip Customer feedback

Comments: I loved the grip once I got it on. It was difficult to put it on my racquet.
From: Madison, 8/14

Comments: Really good grip -- it's smooth and stays on pretty well. Just wish it was more durable and a little more tacky. After a couple hours of play it started to flake off.
From: Anderson, 12/13

Comments: I found this an absolute nightmare to put on! I will be sticking to original Tournagrip.

Comments: I have been using this grip for years. Fantastic product. Please ensure that you have lots at the Tennis Warehouse tent at Indian Wells -- I am coming down for the tournament and hope to purchase at least 20!
From: Valerie, 2/13

Comments: What a grip! The name says it all. I've been using this grip for months now. Simply can't find anything wrong with this. I wish stock racquets have this kind of grip. Nice job Tourna! Definitely recommending these!
From: J.W., 8/12

Comments: I've been using this grip for 3 years now. I was trying to find a comfortable grip that works when you sew a lot! I play in the humid Southeast and this grip is the best for absorbing sweat. You can be wringing wet and this grip just grips! Hard to put on, and doesn't last as long as other wraps, but if you're looking for a no-slip grip that feels great as well, this is the one!

Comments: I've used many grips over the many...many years I've played racquetball. Worst grip I've ever used. Started falling apart after two days of play. It went on real easy, but wouldn't stay put. Never again.

From: Mick, Laek Havasu City, AZ, USA, 10/10

Comments: Hard to put on, but it feels very comfortable. I'm not sure how long it will last, and the tackiness isn't that great. I'd recommend buying a 3 pack of regular overgrips instead. It's about the same price, but you get more, and they last longer.
From: Dom, Dixon, IL, USA. 2/09

Comments:The grip is great, but after it gets worn it feels chalky.
From: Matt, Lexington State, NC, USA. 12/08

Comments: Very comfy yet needs regular replacement. Works for me.
From: Kiel, Manila, Philippines. 11/08

Comments: My grip started getting holes in it after only a few days. I love the smoothness, though.
From: Nicholas, wichita, KS. 7/08

Comments: Pretty good grip; it's just hard to get on.
From: Marcus, Lexington, NC, USA. 7/08

Comments: This is very difficult to put it on, but once you do, the grip feels very comfortable.
From: Billy, New York, NY, USA. 2/08

Comments: This grip is not as tacky as some of the other traditional grips but you are practically guaranteed no bumps in it so I think it's worth it. It's kind of hard to put on, but then again all grips are.
From: Bob, MN, USA, 09/07

Comments: I love this grip. Mine has not fallen apart and I play a lot. I like the smoothness that one does not get from the various wraps as they sometimes roll up.
From: Trish, Boston, MA, USA. 4/07

Comments: I love this grip! It’s hard to put on, but once you get it its great. It has a great feel and it absorbs all the sweat from my hand, which I lick because I can't stand playing with a slippery grip. I also like how long it lasts, whenever I try using other grips they always end up getting holes in them within a week or two, but this tends to last me much longer.
From: Joe, Wakefield, RI, USA. 2/07

Comments: The What a Grip really is quite nice. Feels really nice in your and, plus the blue looks great on my Pure Drive Roddick. Have been using it for a few days in near 100-degree heat and I sweat a lot, but no tears or holes yet.
From: Vincent, Milwaukee, WI, USA 08/06

Comments: I really loved the feel of this. I prefer this over the original unique tournagrip but for some reason I have a hard time putting this on.
From: Orion, NJ, US. 6/06

Comments: The feel on the grip is amazing. However, after 3 days of practice, the grips need replacing. These grips tear easily.
From: Thomas, Ona, Wi, USA 05/06

Comments: The What A Grip is the best grip I have ever felt. It is also the most absorbent especially used over wilson extra aborbent grips. The only fault I have found with this grip is you have to replace them a lot.
From: Andy, Inverness, FL. USA 04/01