Comments: This shoe was so narrow I could not get my foot in. Really disappointed and confused as to why it is listed as wide. It is narrower than any shoe I have ever purchased.
From: Annie, 6/12

Comments: Contrary to many of the comments above, I am overweight and have a normal width foot and find these shoes in a D width to be very comfortable. They give me good arch support and support my ankle as well. I have a strained achilles tendon so I use a gel cup in the shoe and it's perfect. Sorry so many of you are having a problem - I LOVE them!!
From: Diane, 3/12

Comments: These shoes produce callouses on my big toe. I don't think they are a true wide shoe like the other New Balance shoes I have purchased. I am very unhappy with these.
From: Lori, 9/11

Comments: I have been wearing these shoes for about 3 weeks and love them. After the first day they felt broken in and get even better after a few weeks. They are very light and do not feel or look clunky. They do run narrow, which is why I bought them. I read some other reviews that folks with narrow feet were liking these shoes. That's another reason why I like them. Hope this helps!
From: Karen, 8/11

Comments:I ordered these in the D width because of the comments about the narrow width. I actually have a normal foot, but even the D width was too narrow. The arch support was too far in the back of the foot bed and actually dug into the inside of my heel. I'll be returning these, as I do not have elf feet.
From: Carla, Edgartown, MA, USA, 07/10

Comments: I agree with the other comments. I was so excited to get these but they were narrow and stiff. The overall feel was very uncomfortable and I had to return them. I've always worn the Prince T9 and I'm searching for a replacement but I'm still searching.
From: Kristen, Providence, RI, USA. 06/10

Comments: Wish I had read the reviews on this shoe first. I was very disappointed with this model. I usually order the WCT1004 model, but decided to try this one for a change. I ordered a 6D width, but shoe fits like a B width, a bit narrow in the toe box. I definitely would not recommend this for people with a high instep. This model lacks stability in the side to side movement.
From: AJ, Honolulu, HI. 05/10

Comments: Just bought these shoes and could not wear them. Very stiff and uncomfortable. They felt cheap which is ironic considering I paid more for them that what I typically do on tennis shoes. I would not recommend them. I normally love New Balance but this is the first non-leather pair I have bought and they are certainly not the same quality.
From: Leanne, Goose Creek, SC USA. 4/10

Comments: This is a very good shoe if you have narrow feet and are not overweight. Shoe is very light, comfortable, no break-in needed and fits narrow feet snugly and has great support. Has a very narrow toe and had to go up a half size. My previous favorite shoe was Prince MV4, MS4, MC4 series and used more than 10 of those. Before that I loved Nike Oscillates (bought more than 10). If you liked those shoes then you may like this NB. If you have wide feet, over pronate or are overweight forget it.
From: Moose, Speedy 4.0, Kailua, HI. 4/10

Comments: I have worn New Balance (various styles) size 8D shoes for several years. I recently purchased the new 900 shoe in 8D. I found the length to be a little shorter and the width to be tighter than previous shoes. Even after putting them on a shoe stretcher and wearing thinner socks, the toe box is still very snug. On the up side - they are very lightweight and have a good arch. I did not have to replace the insoles, which I usually did in other shoes.
From: Carol, Seminole, FL, USA, 03/10