Comments: Love these shoes. Have worn New Balance for a very long time and am buying a couple of more to stock up.
From: Allison. 8/13

Comments: The best New Balance tennis shoes I have tried. Very lightweight and comfortable. Doesn't make your feet look chunky, nice design. I find this model gives you faster feet due to it's lighter weight. Played 4 months 2 hours a day and I think I will get another month out of this shoe before the sole wears down.
From: G.A., 7/13

Comments: Ouch! These were okay for a while, then started digging into my ankle bone. Plus, they smelled bad after a couple hours of play. I'm going back to the 804s!
From: Betsy, 5/13

Comments: I do not like the 656! The sides rub my ankles and I cannot wear them. Please bring back the 655 or older models that I have always worn.
From: Elaine, 12/12

Comments: I concur with Pat, 3/12. I have challenging feet: wide/bunions and older models such as 654 have been the best fit for me. I am hesitant to spend a lot of money to "experiment" with new models.
From: Wanda, 6/12

Comments: I loved my previous pair of New Balance tennis shoes (546). I thought that these were great initially, needing no break-in, but they run wider than the 546s, and I've noticed my feet shifting inside them. I've played in them a few times and because my feet are moving inside them they don't feel all that stable.
From: Kathy, 5/12

Comments: I have been wearing New Balance shoes for years since I have wide feet and do not fit into any other brand. New Balance keeps discontinuing the models that I like so I am forced to try new models, the 656 is awful. They are the first model that I can say I truly hated. My feet were killing me and I got a blister, which I never had before. New Balance, please bring back some of the older models, you will have a lot of happy customers if you do!
From: Pat, 3/12