Comments: Love these shoes. Have worn New Balance for a very long time and am buying a couple of more to stock up.
From: Allison. 8/13

Comments: The best New Balance tennis shoes I have tried. Very lightweight and comfortable. Doesn't make your feet look chunky, nice design. I find this model gives you faster feet due to it's lighter weight. Played 4 months 2 hours a day and I think I will get another month out of this shoe before the sole wears down.
From: G.A., 7/13

Comments: Ouch! These were okay for a while, then started digging into my ankle bone. Plus, they smelled bad after a couple hours of play and I felt clownish in the aqua color. I'm going back to the 804s!
From: Betsy, 5/13

Comments: I usually don't write reviews, but this shoe is so awful, I felt compelled. The disappointing thing is that I've worn the previous styles of this shoe and have loved them - easy break-in, extremely comfortable. Don't know why New Balance had to mess with something that was working and for so many years. I've worn this shoe 3 times and already all the ankle support was gone, and basically had to go about auditioning new shoes before a tournament. Highly recommend the K-Swiss Big Shot Light.
From: Noa, 3/13

Comments: I do not like the 656! The sides rub my ankles and I cannot wear them. Please bring back the 655 or older models that I have always worn.
From: Elaine, 12/12