Wilson Six.One Team 95 Racquet (Strung) Customer feedback

Comments: I picked up a pair of these a few months ago to get back into tennis. I took about a decade off, last playing competitively as an 18 year old (I was a 4.5-5.0 player when I stopped). I played with a Pro Staff throughout high school (nCode 95) and wanted to make sure I picked back up with a player's stick at least relatively similar to the one I knew. Given I had no idea what my game would look like, I wasn't ready to dump $200-$250 into the current Pro Staff model. This seemed like a pretty good compromise at $85 (pre-strung, too). About 3 months in, I don't regret the choice. The specs are in range and the feel is similar to my HS sticks (at least from what I can remember), but they leave some room to be desired in the plow through and sturdiness arenas. Additionally, the sweet spot feels a little small, but they're undeniably a great value for someone who wants the feel of a player's racquet (and maybe more than one racquet) and isn't ready to commit to an updated model. I have no hesitation about playing competitively with these - they're not deficient in any way (I can comfortably attribute about 99% (read: 100%) of my errors to mechanics/lazy footwork, rather than the sticks). I'm still getting my feel back for the strings, but the pre-strung specs feel pretty good so far. All this being said, I still plan on upgrading in the next year (hopefully taking advantage of the TW demo program in the process). I can feel my game has changed some, and I'll be looking for a little more power and better access to spin.
From: Ken, 8/16