Wilson Five 103 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I moved onto this racquet from the Pro Kennex Ki5x and took a lot of persuasion to make the change. The racquet feels light and offers plenty of spin potential. The big difference for me being a 60+ year old tournament player is the lack of effort required to make the shots. I don't work half as hard as I did with the PK and this helps when the third set is required. A quality racquet as you would expect from Wilson and not quite into the oversize power range that a lot of over 60 year old players go for. Lots of control with this racquet compared to oversized powerful racquets. The amplifeel is an improvement on the original model.

Comments: I have this racquet for over 2 years now but still love it. I tried the Wilson Ultra but never liked it. I wonder why for more than 2 years there hasn't been a price drop for this racquet.
From: Roly, 1/16

Comments: This is a super racquet for players with arm problems.
From: Guy, 12/15

Comments: This is really a racquet without vibrations and very good for arm pain. Players with tennis elbow or shoulder issue should try this Wilson Five 103 with triad construction. Even if it's light and head heavy, it's not only for biggeners. Intermediates will find enough control and very good power to adjust our game and find way to win points without efforts and, of course, without pain. Very good racquet for versatil players.
From: Guy, 8/15