New Balance WC 1005 D Wh/Silver Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: The shoe and sole fall apart in 2 months for a serious tournament level player. This shoe is probably OK for a club level player. The 1 year Ndurance guarantee, is unfortunately, not applicable unless the outer level sole gets completely erased.

Comments: I did not like this shoe. I tried to upgrade to this shoe from the NB 656. The NB 1005 does not fit, is too narrow, and the ball of my foot began to burn after 3 games in the first set of an interclub match. I changed back to the 656 and did fine for the remainder of the match. I will stick with the NB 656.
From: C.A.P., 9/12

Comments: This shoe fits me perfectly. If you have a narrow foot (2A) and large toebox, need arch support, want a shoe that is lightweight and lots of support, check this one out. I tried it on and after ten minutes like a glove. On the court I didn't even feel the shoes except that my feet didn't get tired after 3 hours of play. I just bought the Asics Solution Speed, which are very lightweight and help with court speed, but it felt like a ballet slipper because it lacked support. I have never written a review before, but thought it might help players with my type of foot.
From: Wendy, 9/12

Comments: True to fit. I was able to get the 7.5D in the 1004 Style, but in this shoe, its just too tight. Also the heel isn't very deep at first, so it took some breaking in for my orthotics to fit. Otherwise its a light and comfortable shoe.
From: Melissa, 7/12