New Balance WC 1005 B Wh/Silver Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a 3.5 that plays 3-4 times per week. I love this shoe. It feels light and flexible. Plenty of stability. Comfortable! Great for wide feet. My last pair of these lasted for at least 9 months to a year. I just bought my second pair. The only down side is the mesh gets dirty looking, but I didn't care because these shoes were so comfortable and easy to play in.
From: A.B., 1/13

Comments: I'm a 3.5 level player and play 3 times a week. I have had this shoe for 9 months now and the shoe does not provide enough lateral support. The shoe does not wear well as far as outer appearance and gets "dirty" easy, though the rubber sole does wear well. I feel that the ankle support is minimal and would like to find something comparable to the Barricade 5 that I loved and has been discountinued.
From: Laura, 1/13

Comments: There are so many options that are better than this shoe. I find most shoes work well for me, but this one had pressure points near the toe box from the stitching inside. The toe upper is not durable and the shoe offers very little support. Traction was initially not great but it seems to have improved with wear.
From: Roy, 12/12

Comments: New, the shoe wears great, but after a few times on the court the sole stars to get thin and caused my ankle to roll. I am not pleased.
From: J.T., 10/12

Comments: I do not like this shoe. I was happily wearing the 1004 with the inner sock liner that provided stability. This shoe doesn't have that inner sock and doesn't provide good support or stability, and I do not like the "cavernous heel" that the previous person mentioned.
From: Shari, 7/12

Comments: Great cushioning and support. Finally!
From: KL, 3/12

Comments: I am a 4.0 and play 4 to 5 times a week on hard courts. I have always worn New Balance, most recently the WC 900. I always go up a 1/2 size to accomodate my orthotics. This shoe has low to the ground feel and is very light and quick. Great looking too. Just wish the mesh would stay clean longer. I have a second pair that I am going to treat with silicone spray to see if that will help keep the mesh clean longer.

Comments: Amazing cushioning and comfort in the front, cavernous heel.
From: Lisa, 1/12