Comments: Not a bad grip but seems to only last a couple hours in humid conditions. Also when I put it with other racquets it stains the grips of the other frames yellowish like the Volkl orange V-tac grip did.
From: Baher, 7/15

Comments: I bought this grip expecting it to be like a Tourna Grip, but it was nothing like that.
From: Sean, 4/15

Comments: I normally use Wilson Pro overgrips, but I tried this one because it was on sale. If you like a tacky, smooth feel, this one is not it. It kind of feels like cloth after an hour or so with no tack whatsoever. I don't know what to do with the rest of them because it wasn't what I was looking for.

Comments: Look, it's basically just a yellow Tourna grip. Anyone who has been around the block here long enough knows that Tourna grip does not last long. Be that as it may, it does perform fairly well in those couple of hours that you do have with it. It doesn't slip and in dry conditions like we've been having in LA lately, it does great work absorbing the sweat from my hands. It says on the package that it is from the makers of Tourna Grip.
From: Jon, 2/15

Comments: It is just like Tourna Original XL in yellow. One the most popular overgrip of all time isn't "awful."
From: Phishhbiscuits, 12/14

Comments: These grips are awful. I play everyday competitively in academies and tournaments, and these grips wear out after two hours of hitting. I went through a 10 pack in 7 days.
From: Varun, 7/12

Comments: Worst grips I have ever used. They are not tacky, get bubbles very easy and the life is very short as well as they are short in length a bit. I have tried the Wilson grips for a long time and just wanted to test these and they are not good at all. I am very dissatisfied. I will definitely go back to the Wilson. I'm a stringer and a 3.5 player who plays everyday.
From: Ali, 4/12