Volkl V-Pro 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: I strung both of my BB London at 50 lbs with V-Pro 17g and Luxilon Adrenaline 1.20 17g. I think the V- Pro has softer, comfortable feel and more power than Adrenaline. I will stick to V-Pro 17g with my London.
From: Pang, 10/12

Comments: It's a great string for the price. I have been ripping forehands and the strings have been holding up well. It's the best deal compared to Luxilon.

Comments: Really nice string at an awesome price. Found it pretty low powered and a pretty comfortable feeling string, and it was well suited to stiffer frames such as Organix 8 & Pure Drives. Great string for those after an excellent value for money, comfortable poly.
From: Nath, 5/12

Comments: Not low powered at all. Feels a little like Head Ultra Tour. Anyway, strung in my Youtek Prestige Mid @ 54 and I can rip'em. I'll stick with it cause there isn't anyway I'm paying $15-17 for a set of Luxilon.
From: Anon, USA, 1/12