Volkl V-Twist 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: This string plays quite well -- it is easy on the arm, and the tension that I used is perfect (57 lbs). The power is good and the control is excellent. I consider this a control oriented string. The spin is very good for a multifilament, not quite as good as my usual setup of Black Widow and Wilson Synthetic Gut Power, but fairly close. If the string was cheaper I would use it regularly.
From: Frank, 3/15

Comments: I can only echo Timothy's comments on this string. Hated it from the first hit in practice -- my racquet (Volkl Organix 10) sounded like it had a flat tire. After hitting for 30 minutes, I was less than pleased with the results. I went ahead and played two matches with the string, and played like a 3.0 instead of the 4.0 I am. I bought this string as one of a 4 pack from Volkl -- should have just put the money towards the Technifibre X-one Biphase 17 that I now play with. The difference is night and day.
From: Will, 1/15

Comments: Worst string I have ever tried in 30 years of playing. Lousy feel, control, spin snd even sound off the stringbed. Been evaluating strings since Prince discontinued their great Premier Attack. My doubles partner was about to strangle me last night after all the missed volleys and even drives. Went back to old reliable Attack in my duplicate frame and order was restored in the universe. Don't even try this string you'll be sorely disappointed.
From: Timothy, 11/14