Comments: This is my favorite Sythentic Gut. String is firm for a Synthetic Gut. Tension maintenance is good. I've played as a full bed but now I always hybrid it (as the cross strings) with a shaped poly like Cyclone or RPM Blast. Spin generation is actually good. I've strung it at 63, 60, and 52 pounds in a Head Graphene Speed MP (16x19). Current setup is 52 lbs with Cyclone 17 mains. Love it, bought a reel.
From: Mason, 7/13

Comments: When there was a special on some of Volkl's Cyclone string a short while back I decided to give the brand a try. With the quality of what I experienced then, I decided to try some more Volkl string. Thanks to TWU's String Finder I noticed this string had a very high spin rating for a Synthetic Gut. It's true, this string delivers on all fronts. The power and comfort you get from a synthetic, and somehow spin at the same time. I got my $5 worth, 4 hours playtime so far and still going so durability is more than acceptable. I'm going to get a reel of this and thinking about tinkering with different tensions in mains and crosses to use this exclusively. I'm quickly finding you don't need the >$15 packs of anything with Volkl around. I'm a 3.0 medium powered male who plays with the Babolat Pure Drive Plus and strings at 60lbs.
From: Wayne, 4/13