Volkl Psycho Hybrid 17 String Black/Silver Customer feedback

Comments: I just bought this based on the TW video blog, and I'm very glad that I did. This string grabs the ball very well. I played better today than usual. I am glad I bought this one. I have been using Kirschbaum Pro Line II 18g, but the tension loss has become an issue. I'm glad I got this.
From: Scott, 5/15

Comments: I like this string! I've been using Head RIP Control 17g for years but wanted a change. I get more spin, especially on serve, as well as great depth and control. It's not bothering my arm at all. I'm a 4.5 level player.
From: Ken, 5/15

Comments: This was an amazing change. It plays with lots of spin and also offers a little bit of power. However, the strings seem to lose tension fast, and since PowerFiber is a multifilament, Cyclone kind of wears it down. Mine broke in about a month. Still a very great string for a great price.
From: Loelue, 5/14

Comments: I love this string. I changed from RPM Blast and didn't expect to like these as much. I was wrong, I like this string every bit as much as RPM Blast, but it seems to lose tension a bit faster than my RPMs did. If you don't mind restringing a little more often, this is an excellent string with massive amounts of spin, plus it is less than half the price of RPM Blast.
From: Sam, 1/14