Volkl Psycho Hybrid 16 String Black/Silver Customer feedback

Comments: This set up feels really nice while it lasts. Easy power, good access to spin, decent feel, and good comfort. Unfortunately, this set up only lasts for about 6 hours of play before it snaps. Strung in Six-One K-Factor 90 at 55 lbs and Pro Staff 97S at 52 lbs.
From: Shintaro, 1/16

Comments: This is the worst set up I have ever had strung in my racquet. I was testing out some hybrid stringing and thought this set up might go well with my style of play (I am a fan of a full bed of Cyclone) but these felt muted, sloppy and awful. Maybe it's me, but I do not recommend this.
From: Zachary, 1/15

Comments: This is not a lasting string. Power is there and control is present too, but tension drops way too quickly and the crosses started fraying after two weeks of play. Pop is better than average, but not what I hoped for. I had similar or better results with Kirchbaum's Black Shark and Ashaway's Crossfire and these are much more durable. Psycho is softer on the arm though.