Volkl V-Pro 17 String Reel Silver Customer feedback

Comments: I used a full rig of the V-Pro 17g on my Pro Staff 100L and loved it. I don't know how it is that they're so cheap because, for a poly, it had a softer feel and the tension was also very reasonably durable. But more than anything, it allowed to swing the heck out of the ball, and it seemed like every ball was going in (and staying deep). I think I am going to try to combine it with either a guy or a multi just for the sake of trying different things, but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up going to the full poly rig with this string.
From: Gerardo, 8/14

Comments: I strung both of my BB London at 50 lbs with V-Pro 17g and Luxilon Adrenaline 1.20 17g. I think the V- Pro has softer, comfortable feel and more power than Adrenaline. I will stick to V-Pro 17g with my London.
From: Pang, 10/12

Comments: It's a great string for the price. I have been ripping forehands and the strings have been holding up well. It's the best deal compared to Luxilon.

Volkl V-Pro 17 String Reel Silver - Where to go from here