Volkl V-Pro 17 String Reel Yellow Customer feedback

Comments: I concur with Geraldo. The 17g V-Pro has a soft feel and allows you to rip it with the benefits of control and spin. I have tried the 18g and 16g and found the 17g to be the perfect fit for me. I have a big serve and volley game and I am working hard on improving my baseline game at the 4.5/5.0 level. I am able to rip it while the string absorbs the impact not my arm and shoulder. I am getting about 10 hours with a full bed of V-Pro 17g. Rotate 4 racquets and you can go a month without restringing. I love the string and love the price. Grip it and rip it!
From: Dave, 10/14

Comments: I used a full rig of the V-Pro 17g on my Pro Staff 100L and loved it. I don't know how it is that they're so cheap because, for a poly, it had a softer feel and the tension was also very reasonably durable. But more than anything, it allowed to swing the heck out of the ball, and it seemed like every ball was going in (and staying deep). I think I am going to try to combine it with either a guy or a multi just for the sake of trying different things, but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up going to the full poly rig with this string.
From: Gerardo, 8/14

Comments: I strung both of my BB London at 50 lbs with V-Pro 17g and Luxilon Adrenaline 1.20 17g. I think the V- Pro has softer, comfortable feel and more power than Adrenaline. I will stick to V-Pro 17g with my London.
From: Pang, 10/12

Comments: It's a great string for the price. I have been ripping forehands and the strings have been holding up well. It's the best deal compared to Luxilon.

Volkl V-Pro 17 String Reel Yellow - Where to go from here