Volkl V-Pro 16 String Reel Silver Customer feedback

Comments: I also purchased this string when it was on sale. Initially, I had Volkl Power Fiber II in my Organix Mid Plus. I liked it a lot, but thought that I'd give this string a try. I love it. I usually break strings about once a month. I've had this string in my racquet for over 3 months. I play about 3 times a week and am a 4.0 player. I can't see any wear and the tension hasn't dropped at all. I never have to straighten my strings. No telling how long this string will last. It seems to be easy on the arm, too. It's well worth the regular price.
From: Bill, 11/13

Comments: I'm not a string expert but I really like the Volkl V-Pro strings. I played with them much longer than recommended for poly strings and didn't feel much of a difference after the initial pop faded. Great control and very comfortable on the arm. I dropped into my local pro shop to have my beloved racquet restrung for the fall season. My shop claimed to have never heard of these strings (hard to believe, as they are a Volkl dealer) and instead put me in Luxilon strings (I don't know which ones). The Luxilon were great for about 6 hours before going completely dead, leaving the racquet almost unplayable. Needless to say, I won't be making that mistake again; I look forward to receiving my new V-Pro strings from TW. Strung it at 48 lbs in a Volkl MP 10.

Comments: I bought this string because it was on sale. I was afraid I'd hate it. I love it! Great control!! Great feel, easy on the arm, and even a bit of power! Good bite! No problem with tension maintenance so far. I highly recommend!
From: Tyson, 11/12