Comments: I have been playing with this for 2 months now and after rotating between many poly/multi hybrids, I think I'm finally going to settle on this combo. I use a customized Dunlop Biomimetic 400 Tour and use poly mains and multi cross at 55/60 lbs. It is comfortable from the start, but really settles in after 8 hours of hitting. Tension maintenance and durability are impressive. What impresses me most is the perfect combo of power, spin, feel and comfort. I feel so connected to the string bed and can almost predict where my shot is going at contact. This has greatly increased my confidence and improved my ground strokes tremendously. My topspin forehand and slice one-handed backhand have benefited the most from this string combo. Serves have pop and spin on command. I'm sold!