Volkl Power Fiber II 17 String Reel Black Customer feedback

Comments: Great multifilament string that compares to poly without the elbow pain. I've tried other multifilaments rom Gamma, Babolat and Technifibre and I find the Volkl Power Fiber to be the best as far as power, control, spin and comfort. The black color looks great and price is a no brainer. I string my racquet in the middle around 54 to 56 pounds.
From: Al, 8/14

Comments: I did a full bed at 57lbs on a 16x19 90 sq. in Mizuno Turbo Pro. The drilling pattern makes the string bed fairly dense in the middle. With this particular racquet I use OG Sheep and then Gamma Live Wire XP when I have a bit extra cash. You really have to generate your own power and let the weight of this racquet do it's work. The strings had a nice feel and was comfortable. I think this would work well with those suffering from GE/TE. I've only played 2 sets with this and so far the tension seems to hold up fairly well. It didn't seem to need to settle but then again I had it strung and sitting at home for over a week. It probably settled some during that time. I have heard that this string will look pretty beat up just like any other multi. I get lots of control and a decent amount of spin. The racquet (12.8 oz) leads me to hit a bit more flat than my midplus and lighter sticks. I am eager to try this in one of my midplus racquets. The one thing I didn't like was the sound upon contact. I had a dampener while playing, yet it had more of a ping sound than a pop.
From: Nathan, 8/12

Comments: I see comments that say this string lasts a long time, but I pop a string about every 3 weeks....that said, this is the only string I use. (17#) Great feel, nice bite on the ball.
From: Lynn, 3/12

Comments: I strung this up on my girlfriend's Head Extreme Team (@ 52 lbs). First, I must say that this string is a dream to work with. It strings up like a wet noodle! Forten Sweet 17 is the only string I've used that comes close for ease of stringing. I will buy more of this string. Anyway, my GF loves it. It's easy on her arm, has ample power, good spin, and, most importantly for her, the black string looks good on her racquet :-). She (a 3.5) doesn't hit with a lot of pace or spin, so the fraying described by others is not a problem. I intend to try it as a cross with poly mains.

Volkl Power Fiber II 17 String Reel Black - Where to go from here