Volkl Power Fiber II 16 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I ordered my '13 Aeropro drive GT+ with poly strings. The combination was way too stiff resulting in immediate elbow pain never felt before. Replaced it with a multifilament strung at a lower tension 50lb. Initial first hour play test felt very crisp, smooth power delivery, and had a satisfying pop feel. I'm a flat ball hitter so string movement wasn't an issue. Very comfortable on the arm, wrist, and elbow. Having the right string is like driving with the right performance tires.
From: Larry, 6/13

Comments: I felt I didn't get the topsin and the durability. After reading these reviews, I felt the opposite. It does get mushy and lacks control. I used a Head YOUTEK and am a 5.0 player. I broke these strings in about 4 hours of play. I prefer the Volkl V-Pro strings.

Comments: Great durability, soft on the arm, tons of power...Power Fiber is a great string on the crosses with a co- poly on the mains.
From: Cristian. 10/11

Comments: Love this string and there's nothing else I could say. It's really better when compared to other multifilaments. Everybody should try this.
From: Joel. 7/11

Comments: This is my second set, and it is a great string for the first 20 hours of play - crisp. After that the tension drops about 20% and becomes mushy and becoming more difficult to control the ball.

Comments: This string is good because it has power and spin. It has decent durability.It breaks in about 10 hours.I am 10 and use a volkl tour 6.The tension I use is 56lbs.I use this string on the mains and toa gold on the crosses.
From: Gregory, Poway, CA, USA 01/06