Comments: Had one of these for two months. I like it so much, I just bought another as a backup. I think Volkl are nuts to replace this frame with two new models. But given that, this is currently the best deal on a great frame available at TW in my opinion. Why? Excellent control and balance, huge sweetspot, plush feel (but not overly dampened), plenty of power on tap and also very maneuverable. Simply no negatives at all on this one. And all at a steal of a price!

Comments: Wow! What a phenomenal racquet! It's has great feel, sweet balance (from the baseline to the net), and it handles power with phenomenal control. I might grab a second one. Thank you TW, thank you!
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 @ 54 lbs

Comments: This is another great Volkl frame that I am told is soon to be replaced by two series 7 frames of different weights in 2013. However, this one is great, and suitable for many player levels. It's kind of a 'jack of all trades' type of racquet. The stock weight allows for easy lead customization, if desired. Only be aware with Volkl I always have to go up one grip size from 3/8 to 1/2 because their grips are so rectangular. It just takes a little getting used to and then you'll get zoned into it. Definitely recommended! Get one now before they're all gone.

Comments: I strung this with Black Code 17g mains and 16g multifilament @ 55lbs and added 4 inches lead tape @ 3 & 9 o'clock. I changed to a leather grip and now it weighs in at 320 gms. It's got power and control on serves, volleys and groundstrokes. Topspin and slice is very effective. For $56 this racquet is a very good buy.
From: A.A., 12/12
String type and tension: poly mains / gut crosses @ 55 lbs

Comments: A good racquet. I have played with previous V1 OS models and this racquet is less powerful and a bit more manuverable than they were. It's stable and good control for an OS. It's not the softest on the arm but it's not bad either. I am more of a finesse baseliner and have no trouble with control even with the soft strings. This racquet should fit a wide varity of players from 3.0 to 5.0.
From: Ed, 11/12
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation @ 58 lbs

Comments: When I first took this out to hit against the backboard hit felt OK, but then i just wanted to practice hitting across the net, the balls were sailing on me. Tried forehand and backhand, balls were flying. Later played some sets with it, had to adjust my grip a little,and slow my swing down. I attribute my troubles with this stick to very the loose strings. Also, I was NOT used to the larger head size, used to playing with 98-100 size. Feel it's about time I go to a larger head, but 107 is TOO BIG for me, will stay around 102-103 if possible. Nice stick, but the demo strings did not afford a good evaluation time (they eventually broke on me).
From: Glenn, 1/12

Comments: I couldn't keep the ball in the court with this stick. It's more a problem of poor stability than power, feels harsher than I expected from a Volkl, and there's not much spin potential. Only positive I found was it served better than most racquets of its head size.
From: Paul. 10/11

Comments: Great racquet. This is the only racquet that can come close to my nearly 15 year old Dunlop Revelation in feel and control.
From: Dom, Rochester, NY, USA. 5/11
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 55lbs

Comments: Great stick. Easy to strike with from both sides. Awesome slice ability and powerful serves. I have a history of arm problems and this one has a very plush feel. This is the best 7 I've ever tried.
From: Hebert, Hammond, LA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Gamma tnt 57lb.

Comments: I have been playing with the Volkl Powerbridge V-1 oversize for a couple of years now and I just finished a demo of this new PB 7. Compared to the V-1 oversize, the PB 7 is a little smaller (107 vs. 110 sq.in., 27.3 vs. 27.6 in. ), a little heavier ( 10.6 vs. 10.5 oz.), and has more control and maneuverability. It has a great blend of power and control, allowing for a full swing but also helping out with a big sweet spot and some forgiveness on off center hits. This PB7 is stable, comfortable, and spin friendly. It does not do as much work for you as the V-1 oversize but that is a good thing if your swing is sound. I think I will make the switch to this more compact racquet.
From: Ed, Kingston, MA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2

Comments: I had only played with either Fischer or Kneissl racquets in the past. I started playing again about two and a half years ago, and made the mistake of trying to play with really heavy control-oriented racquets. Lately I started testing some tweeners, and still have several Pacifics and Kneissls I'm supposed to demo... I won't. Now I can say the the search is finally over. The Powerbridge 7 has it all, great control, comfort, power, stability, and spin potential. IMHO this is the perfect racquet for an older serious player.
From: Oscar, San Antonio, TX. 10/10
String type and tension: Pro Supex Maxim Touch @ 58 Lb

Comments: Previous "7" series Volkl's have been unsuitable for serious play, with poor control and erratic power, but this one is entirely different. Agile and powerful without being overpowered, it is supremely comfortable, stable, and has as solid a feel as I've ever experienced with something under 11 ounces strung. Serves big with plenty of kick, handles very easily at net. It's the first Volkl oversize I've enjoyed using since the excellent but long discontinued C-10 Pro Oversize. Plays a bit like the C-10 but with a little more pop. Plays best with a textured poly, might be too powerful with multifilament. Beautifully finished, photos don't clearly show that it's two-toned, with black and a kind of dark gray-brown sort of cola hue. For those who liked the C-10 Oversize, or who like something like the Prince Exo Red but regret the loss of control the port grommets afford, this is one to try.
From: Roger, Berkley Heights, NJ, USA, 07/10