Comments: I demoed about a dozen racquets. When I played with this, I was instantly in love. I had so much more accuracy, speed, pace and spin. I am loving the power in my serve. Love this raquet!
From: Kindra. 7/11

Comments: After a lot of of research on lighter frames, I've decided to go with the PB6 over the Babolats. Purchased this frame for my wife. After 3 days of heavy hitting, long rallys and drills - she has not complained about any arm or elbow soreness. She had to adjust to the lighter weight of the frame but after tweaking her racquet prepartion she got dialed in. Result: Faster racquet speed = more pace and spin on her shots. Volleys were crisp and stable. PB6 is a solid frame and with great control. She was able to drive her shots on both sides down the line or cross court with ease. Overall, we are very please with PB6. High quality frame, nice pj, solid and would definitely recommended anyone, not only women, to try them out.
From: Mrs.In D Zone. 6/11
String type and tension: CyberFlash @ 54lbs

Comments: My current racquet is LM Radical. Compared with LM R, this is an unstable stiff racquet, and offers much smaller sweet spot. Ground strokes are weak and most importantly, this stick actually damage my arm due to its lack of stability. I don't recommend this racquet to any male player with decent power.
From: Kenneth, London 09/09