Comments: I borrowed the Volkl PB3 from my friend and played two sets. I do not find much difference in terms of power, control and playability compared to my early days racquet, the Prince Triple Threat Bandit OS. The Prince TT Bandit is cheaper by 62.5% too.
From: Shankar, 11/12

Comments: Love this racquet....Volkl PB 3. My tennis elbow problems have totally gone away!
From: Cathy, 5/12

Comments: Love the racquet except for the fact that I have had 3 completely break at the throat. Looking for another.
From: Mark, USA, 1/12
String type and tension: Gamma Live Wire, 53lbs

Comments: I bought one 1 month ago. Itís a nice racquet. I love it, I live in northern of Thailand. Wow, this racquet has more than enough power. My serve speed has increased a great deal; it may actually move me to the next level. This racquet is light with great maneuverability. This is exactly what I was looking for, easy swinging with explosive power.
From: Dr.Pradthana, Thapthan Uthaithana, Thailand, 07/09