Comments: The PB10 Light is just amazing! I agree with Steven (10/11) who said, "Feel is a matter of personal preferences." If you are searching for power, don't use this stick. If you are a decent player, try it. If you apply enough slice on your serves you will have an excellent weapon in your hand. Previously I played with the PB10 MP and I switched to this because the maneuverability is better. However, all the rest (volleys, slices, returns, etc.) are the same to me. But you must have your own power because this racquet won't give it to you.
From: Leonardo, 12/12
String type and tension: Volkl string @ 57 lbs

Comments: I tried the 325g version but it was too heavy for me. I purchased and like a 295g one. It has a great stability, control, feel and comfort. Your groundstroke feels stable especially when you play with a big hitter. Thank you for DNX technology. However my first flat service often fails due to its firmness and stiffness. I might feel more stiffer because my primary stick is Prince EXO3 Tour (most flexible stick in the market). Feel is a matter of personal preference. Everything is great except serves.
From: Steven, 10/11
String type and tension: Prince Beast XP at 54 lbs

Comments: Well, I have played with it for a while, and I don't like that racquet. Racquet has nice feel, control and everything, but the power is really low. I can't hit powerful groundstrokes with it, and serves aren't that great with it. Volleys are great, control is great, just the problem is in the power, what that racquet doesn't have. Bad racquet for heavy hitters. Not for me.
NTRP Rating: 4.5 +

Comments: I used to have the Volkl PB 10 Mid+ but found that 12oz was too much weight to be maneuverable. I switched to the PB 10 Light recently. This racquet has the same feeling of the Mid+ but it's very maneuverable. I do see a problem against heavy hitters. The head flutters a little bit under pressure. I'm going to lead up the head and see if that helps. Otherwise this is a great racquet with lots of control, spin, feel.
From: Jason, Des Moines, IA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone 18 at 58lbs

Comments: After previously owning a Volkl DNX 10 MP, I felt uneasy trying such a lite racquet. I was surprised to find that this racquet provides amazing head speed, and a very solid plow through. Both my groundstrokes and serve have felt added pop and spin, and my volleys have amazingly solid since I bought this racquet.
From: Patrick, Denver, CO, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16g + Wilson Nat. Gut 16g @ 54lbs

Comments: I have used this racquet now for about 6 months and I am loving it. When I first used it I thought it didn't have enough power but then I got my own strings and tension...pow did the ball go; really great overall racquet. I am only 13 and I may not know much about racquets but to me this is very good racquet.
From: Joshua, Vic, Australia, 01/11
String type and tension: Volkl cyclone, tension: 52 lbs

Comments: After lots of demoing, just purchased this from TW. While the one downfall for me while demoing was the light weight and plow through, I've leaded it up to about 11.7 oz (lead at 3 and 9, and on handle) and it has really helped with the plow through and power against heavier hitters. But due to its headlightness, still very maneuverable. This racquet has a lot of touch, great control (can really swing out), and pop when needed. Smooth, buttery Volkl feel and easy on the arm. While the PB 10 Mid seems to be getting all the attention, I think this is a very underrated racquet and worthy of a demo for those who might be interested in the PB 10 Mid or MP, but want something lighter in weight.
From: Keith, Grass Valley, California 10/10
String type and tension: Natural gut mains, Tech Bi-Phase V1 crosses; 17 gauge/56lbs

Comments: I stepped down from the Volkl PB Mid 93, which was very good, but I suffered from the feeling of a small sweet spot (shanking too many balls). So I tried this one. For my taste, it lacked a good deal of mass, though. I leaded it up on the handle (20g) and top (10g), so it is 340g strung and 6 points head light. Now it is perfect for me. Solid plow through, the so welcome combination of crispness and softness of the frame (see also MID version) is spot on. It is still very easy to handle, much better than my Wilson K95. And the sweet spot is just a tad bigger. Precision is still the name of the game, and the racquet is surprisingly spin-friendly for a 18 X 20, both topspin and slice wise. Also, kickers are really kicking (players profile: sound technique with developed, long swings, still lacking consistency).
From: Fritz, Munich, Bavaria, Germany, 10/10
String type and tension: Babolat Natural Gut G16 at mid tension

Comments: I was looking for something to stop hurting my elbow. This is a great racquet and the control is fantastic. The only downside is the plow through you need against big serves. I may move to a c10 to get the weight. I do recommend this racquet. I strung it at 52 and was able to produce pop when I wanted it.
From: David, Orlando, FL, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Natural Gut 15, 52 tension
NTRP Rating: 4.5 +

Comments: I've been trying to find a better frame for me than the KBlade Tour, which is close to perfect for me (but just far enough from perfect to want me to keep looking). I've tried an assortment of Babolat frames (Pure Storm LTD, Pure Storm Tour GT) other Wilson frames (BLX Six.One 95, KBlade 98). Then I remembered having used and really liking the Volkl C10 Pro many years back. Checking the specs I first tried the PB10 Mid+. I loved how solid it felt (is there any frame that is as bad- vibration-free as a Volkl?) but the frame had so much heft I didn't feel I could swing freely and keep the ball in. I was initially put off a little by the specs of the PB10 Light but decided to give one a try. Am I ever glad I did. I have full access to spin -- much improved access, actually -- on ground strokes and serve and after a little adjustment period got good punch and placement control on volleys. I can take a full swing without fear, and most importantly feel like the frame accurately translates the stroke I'm thinking into the stroke that is struck. I'll need another few sessions to see if the PB10 Light will replace the KBlade Tour, but it's looking good so far. It's certainly the best candidate I've hit with so far.
From: Richard, NYC, NY, USA, 7/10
String type and tension: Lux Ace 18g @ 53lbs

Comments: My Wilson K-Factor 95 Team (18x20, 10.8 oz string) is a great racquet when I hit it PERFECTLY... but other times its dead.....so, I wanted a racquet that had much of Wilson style but that could still be serviceable when not hit perfectly. This was a smart choice since the Power Bridge 10 light had elements that were similar to my Wilson. However, turns out this racquet is kinda unbelievable.

Volkl Power Bridge Tennis Racquets