Comments: I have this racquet strung with Babolat Hurricane Pro and it is a great racquet lot of power really helps with your serves having that extra length in the racquet if your a decent player the control seems fine I feel like nothing is in un returnable. I highly recommend this especially if you suffer from tennis elbow.
From: Derrick, 6/13

Comments: It is a very powerful tool but I want to know if they have new models?
From: Kenny, 2/13

Comments: Have been playing with this racquet for about a month and mainly went to as I have history of elbow/wrist and shoulder problems. This racquet has cured those problems and is very forgiving. As with any 115 inch racquet you are not going to have the control of a smaller racquet but for a racquet this size - it is probably the best you are going to find.
From: MJ, 4/12

Comments: A big fan of the original power arm, I had some issues with the revised version at first. It didn't have quite the big sweet spot, and at contact it seemed a bit brittle. However, I recently tried stringing it with Babolat RPM Blast. This has made all the difference. The hit is very comfortable, the sweet spot is big, and there is power and control at the same time. I strongly recommend this racquet when strung with that particular string.
From: Russ, Leonardtown, MD, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast

Comments: Whoop there it is! I played well with it and did not play well with "traditional player's racquets." It is what it is: A game improvement racquet. It helped me out. I only play once a week. I have lousy form but I can play well enough to beat up the guys who try to hit pretty. Thank you Volkl.
From: Gayle, Hampstead, NH, USA, 11/09
NTRP Rating: 2.0 (TWMB 5.0)

Comments: I have been using Volkl PowerArm 1 for a year or more. I love it all the time whenever I need more pop on my serve and shots, however, it is not good for topspin. Recently the frame broke while playing (1st time ever in my life). Volkl replaced with Powerbridge 1. I like the new look and added weight. Powerbridge gives a stable shot making feel. But, the pop it used to give is totally gone. It plays like any other over sized racquet. It makes me feel unsatisfied as if the racquet is not scary for the opponents anymore.
From: Ares, Des Moines, IA 10/09
String type and tension: Gamma zo Tour, 55M 50x

Comments: I've progressed from the DNX 3, to the power arm, and now to the power bridge/power arm, and reviewed them all. The big question: is there a reason to switch from the power arm to the upgrade? I must give the new version mixed reviews.
The new version, for my game, has a few advantages. It's somewhat easier on my defective shoulder, and my shoulder is much less sore as a result. I serve a bit better with it. And my volleys are a bit more crisp. The first time I played doubles with it, I felt I couldn't miss a volley.
For singles, though, I wasn't quite as consistent as with the original version. The sweet spot seemed a bit smaller, and I didn't have the same precise placement with my ground strokes. I found myself making more errors, and having less depth control on my shots. The feel was more like that of a traditional racquet. All this could be do, in part, to the tight string tension I selected--53 pounds in Big Banger, while Luxilon recommends dropping the tension a bit.
So, I've decided to keep the new version, but buy another of the older version before they're all gone. I'm much more consistent, and my shot location is much more precise, with the older version. I predict many players, though, will prefer the new version.
From: Russ, Leonardtown, MD 09/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original, 53 lbs

Comments: I was really unhappy that they took the older version of this racket away until I hit with this version. Definitely an improvement more than visual. Seems to be a bit less muted with as close to the same amount of power you can dial up on demand. Thanks!
From: Alex Weiss, Palm beach, FL. 04/09