Comments: This is an unbelievable piece of equipment. Amazing feel with Luxilon strings, the ball feels great off this bat. Nice and solid with plenty of power. I am adjusting from a Yonex MP so the power difference is huge and I sometimes over hit but I am already learning to deal with it. Great spin access on ground strokes and serves. My backhand slice has plenty of bite too. The grip is a little small for me and has a tendency to slip so I will probably get an overgrip to get it right. This racquet has taken my enjoyment of tennis to a new level and has totally surprised me as to how good it is. I'm in my mid 30s and have been playing all my life. It is quite similar to the Wilson Juice I tried, only better. This racquet is awesome. Volkl needs to get the word out there as many just don't know the satisfaction this racquet brings to tennis players. At $99 -- get one!
From: Mil, 4/1

Comments: I just switched from the Boris Becker Delta Core Pro because mine cracked. This is a great racquet. There is lots of power but also good feel and touch. Initially, I thought I may have problems with tennis elbow or wrist problem because of the power and stiffness but I have not had any pain after hitting for 3 hours. The racquet is very stable and allows you to plow though a shot as needed. I also tried the Organix 10, 9, V1, V1 Pro and the Boris Becker NYC and the Organix 8 is by far the best racquet.
From: Denny, 7/13

Comments: Ridiculously good racquet and easy to miss. Volkl does nothing to promote itself, which is a shame, because their racquets play better than most of the big brands. The 8/300 hits heavy with minimal effort, spin is just sick. For a top-spin, all-courter like me, this puts the Pure Drive and Wilson Juice to shame. Great feel at the net. Very tension and string dependent. At 56 lbs, it felt like a board, at 52, it was see the ball, rip the ball. Like the Volkl 10 with a bit more power.

Comments: I'm trying out the Organix 8 300g. I have arm issues, so I'm not sure if I can play with the frame long term due to stiffness. I strung it with $3.00 synthetic gut, just trying to see what I thought about the frame, and I love it. It's probably too stiff for my arm to handle, but I was absolutely bombing strokes. I love the swingweight. It's very stable on groundstrokes and volleys. I got great spin for the string used. The serve was solid. To just pick up a frame strung with really cheap nylon and feel like you are playing better tennis than you do with your standard frame and hybrid string of poly / gut tells you something. This is absolutely a frame to check out. I'll see how the arm responds and then maybe try some type of hybrid with gut to soften the frame.
From: Lynn, 10/12

Comments: Doesn't swing like a 300g - it feels heftier than that. A very comfortable stick, feels solid and able to provide lots of power and spin. Performance wise I would say it's on par with Aeropro Drive but Organix 8 is definitely the winner in terms of arm friendliness.
From: S. Forest, 6/12

Comments: This thing is so easy to play with it is not funny. The easy pace and spin is very addictive, with my favorite part being massive kickers especially when string with Savage or Cyclone. Very, very impressive all round racquet.
From: Shayne, 4/12
String type and tension: Volkl Pink Cyclone 17, 54/52 lbs

Comments: This racquet is very comfortable (no vibration), has good directional control(line and cross), amazing slice and topspin shots. I have tested also another 300 grams racquets (Prince EXO3 Black and Tour, Babolat Pure Drive and AeroPro Drive GT, Head Youtek IG Extreme, Dunlop Biomimetic 500, and Tecnifibre T Flash. I had the best results with the Volkl Organix 8 300 grams.
From: Marco, 10/11
String type and tension: Polyfibre TCS 1.25 mm 55/54 lbs or Volkl Cyclone 1.25 mm 55/54 lbs

Comments: I demoed this racquet first and it felt good but when my order arrived with my string it did not play well. I could not control the power of this racquet and when I increased the tension, frame of the racquet had too much vibration that hurt my elbow.
From: Mo. 9/11
String type and tension: IsoSpeed Pro @ 55lbs

Comments: I demoed this racquet it played nicely even with those cheap strings so I ordered two. That was a mistake! I don't know what happened but with my own strings I had a hard time keeping the balls in play. So I increased the tension from 50 to 55lbs to help the control but it did not do me any good as the frame started to vibrate which eventually re- aggravated my tennis elbow. I was so mad at myself that I got rid of them both and wasted my money. So new buyers be aware! This racquet has good power but was very difficult to control and if I mishit it, it sent all the vibration to my arm.
From: Mo, 9/11
String type and tension: Isospeed Pro Classic

Comments: Recently purchased an Organix 8 (300) and have been playing with it for a couple of weeks. I'm 40ish and a 3.5 player. I play about 3 times a week both singles and doubles. I have to say, I am really impressed with this racquet! For the last few years I played with the Babolat AeroPro Drive GT and the Pure Drive GT and felt like something was missing. In addition, I was experiencing some pain in my wrist. So, this year I demoed everything that fell within 11 to 11.6 ounces and 98 to 100 head size. Through demoing, I found the Head Radical MP (like everything but the handle shape), the Head Speed 300, the Wilson BLX Pro Open and the Boris Becker DC London.
For now, the Volkl is at the top of the list. It does everything that the Babolat's did but better. It has power, touch, control and a soft feel. I'm hitting out a little more and keeping the ball in play. It has spark, it's forgiving and I feel like I'm having a lot of fun when I play with it. It's the closest I've felt to a natural extension of my arm though I'm still trying to get in a groove with my serve, but this is my fault and not the racquet's. The only negative is that I'm not crazy about the stock grip. I really like the feel of Head and Boris Becker grips. I may try switching this out and see how it goes.
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 16g strung at 56 lbs

Comments: This racquet was more difficult to control than I'd expected, balls flying long even with the poly strings I had on it, and I didn't think it was especially comfortable. Positive findings include a generous sweet spot and maneuverability that's quite good given the listed swingweight. Power is certainly adequate. Of racquets with these specs, I felt I played better with the Exo 3 Black or APDGT, both of which I've used and prefer, though my elbow felt otherwise.
From: Mike. 7/11
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro Line II @ 58 lbs

Comments: Great alternative for baseliners instead of the Babalots or similar baseline bashing tweener sticks. I found a softer response that surprised me and there's some touch, too. It's great for groundies and has some power on tap, so watch your technique when swinging out. It has similar power to the Babolat's, Prince White or Head Extreme. It has a large sweetspot and is very forgiving. The only negative is the slightly heavy swingweight (330), but it has low static weight, so it's easy to lug around the court.
From: Jack. 7/11
String Type and Tension: Head Natural Gut / Black Magic @ 55/50 lbs.

Comments: This is a great modern racquet for today's modern game. My test drive with the stick was very smooth. I could hit every shot with pace. The arc of my ball movement was greater but from the baseline my shots landed shorter than they do with my current 18x19 frame. Still, everything felt solid and this is the first Volkl 8 frame since the v-engine that I like. That said, it does have a different feel. It is very comfortable and arm friendly but you don't get the same level of 'buttery' Volkl feedback that many associate with Volkl. You still feel the shot and I had my frame strung with VS Tonic @ 58 so I could hear the shot too; but the feel is very soft. The new 'thingy' that they place in the handle probably has a lot to do with this. I had a lot of fun hitting with this Volkl. It volleys and serves well for me too. Spin is easy and it has good control for 16x18.
From: Thomas, Cornwall, NY, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat vs tonic 15l longevity @58
Usual Frame: Kneissl Red Star 2010 w/vs tonic @ 60

Comments: Very comfortable ride, plush, expected from Volkl. I play 4.0 - 4.5 doubles, mostly, and have been using Wilson KBlade 98 for 4 years, but age 40 has me looking for some pop and something more doubles-friendly. This stick has plenty of power, yet manageable. Spin comes easy and depth on shot is deep. The Organix material and Bio-Sensor handle have eliminated vibration to almost zero. Sometimes, it's almost scary to have no vibration (muted?). Rates as a stiffer racquet, but the comfort (springboard effect), makes it feel soft. Volleys are deep and easy, good control. Serves have nice control and spin, once again, comes easy with the 16 x 18 setup. The only thing that time will tell for me on this stick will be the 11.4 strung weight (it's somewhat headlight, strung), and the swing-weight is hefty, so players with shoulder problems should give it some time to see if this is in the game plan. Currently, comparing this stick to Wilson BLX Pro Open and Boris Becker Delta Core Pro. Hope to have update soon.
From: Mike, Dousman, WI, USA, 03/11