Volkl Organix 5 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I like this frame a lot after adding weight. I'm a 5.0 singles league all-court player and this racquet feels very forgiving considering its stiffness. I put 0.8 ounce in the throat then moved it to 6 o'clock and it makes the racquet play more like a players frame. Lower powered as I would imagine its big brothers are, like the Organix 8 and 9 which I heard one (or both) are the same mold. I used blutack putty to add weight because its moveable. When I used .4 ounce it was just right if you want a more powerful hit but still a comfortable setup. I am still experimenting, but the .4 ounce was at 12 o'clock then moved to 3 and 9 and both feel good. Strung with Isospeed Baseline Spin 17L mains and Forten Nylon cross 16 at 57/59 lbs respectively. My machine is probably looser than a machine at TW though for any given tension and it felt real good.
From: Baher, 7/15

Comments: Great for a junior player looking to transition from 26 to 27 inch racquet. Good for junior players looking to add spin and power.