Comments: I have only been playing tennis for four months now. That being said, my NTRP rating is 4.0. I hit a lot of racquets and am very glad I bought the Volkl Organix 4. I played my first match with it today without any practice session to get used to the racquet. I won easily 6-3, 6-1. To me, this racquet does everything well. It has ample controllable power. It feels very stable on return serve, nice pop on volleys and when needed enough power to put away a winner. I really liked that I could still take an aggressive swing and not have the ball sail on me. I highly recommend this racquet to anyone that is looking for a forgiving frame that as I mentioned before has controllable power. I have it strung with Technifibre NRG2 at 53 lbs.
From: Greg, 4/14

Comments: After about 3 weeks with this racquet, I really like it. It has the combination of power and control I was looking for. It is light but, for once, I am not tempted to add weight to it like I usually do with other racquets I've had. It seems solid and is able to absorb the powerful shots from the bigger hitters I play against. It is strung with a Volkl poly which seems to grab the ball, adding spin without forfeiting much power.
From: Robert, 2/14

Comments: I'm an improving senior doubles player at the 3.5 level, I was looking for a racquet with a little pop while staying comfortable. This one almost has too much pop, but I found a string combo that offers the spin needed to keep the ball in the court: Solinco Vanquish 16 at 54lbs on the crosses, with Solinco Tour Bite 19 at 56lbs on the mains. Try it -- you will like it.

Comments: I've been with this racquet for a year. It is a very comfortable racquet. My arm problems have disappeared. It works very well on my serve. Once you get used to the extra length, it is easy to hit the sweet spot. Volleys are also very good. I recommend this racquet for players like me who are veteran players who want good feel and enjoy tennis.
From: Diego, 8/13

Comments: Although I feel there are more powerful racquets out there, I am stuck with this one because it is the only thing that doesn't give me tennis elbow. I will probably end up buying my 5th or 6th in the 4 series, all of which seem to have easy arm properties.

Comments: I am 53 years old and play 2 to 3 times per week at the 4.0 level. I switched to this racquet after years with Wilson. It is easy on the arm and shoulder and delivers good power and control. I string with Head RIP 17 at 53 lbs and I find great feel and the ability to serve and hit deep. The added length helps for a short guy like me.
From: Ken, 6/13

Comments: I have been playing with this racquet for a year or so now and really like it. I've played with a lot of Volkl racquets in the past (C10, V1, VX1, Cat3) and I demoed a lot of other Volkl's before settling on this one. I don't think it really hits too much like any of the others. It has a great blend of power, speed, weight. Give this racquet a try! I can't really imagine anyone not liking it. I've strung it with everything from polys to natural gut and like all the setups I've tried.
From: WT, 5/13

Comments: After playtesting a large number of racquets, this one ended up being a clear winner for my needs. If you are looking for easy power and control in a light and maneuverable frame, this one should go on a demo list. It plays like a Prince O3 Red except easier on the arm/elbow/wrist, and with more access to power. Also, similar to Volkl V1 Midplus, but I couldn't harness control on some groundies with that racquet. The access to spin was not huge in the demo version, but I think it was due to the strings (multi). Having switched to polys in the one I purchased, this is no longer an issue and the racquet still plays for easy power and is arm friendly. Still don't understand how this racquet can have all these qualities. Highly recommended!
From: J.J., 2/13

Comments: Great solid all-around racquet! The extra length is a nice help on serves but the racquet never feels unwieldy on the ground or at the net. Really, I'm not sure there's much this racquet doesn't do well, as it has a nice feel in terms of weighting and hits heavier than its specs.
From: W., 11/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Multi-Feel @ 53 lbs

Comments: I am 63 years of age, and an agressive baseline player. I have been experiencing elbow and shoulder problems during the last year. When a friend loaned me his Volkl 4 my game improved and my shoulder and arm problems disappeared! I normally played with Wilson Pro Open. All I can say is try this racquet, as it has transformed my tennis experience into sheer pleasure (I am not telling my younger opponents about it)
From: Martin, 8/12

Comments: I am 46 and play 6 - 8 hours of singles per week. I recently changed to this racquet from the Volkl Power Bridge 8 which I liked very much but ended up being too heavy and stiff for me and after the 2nd set I was exhausted and experiencing some wrist pains. I wanted something lighter and softer with a good blend of power and control. This racquet is really good and an excellent candidate for customization. Its lighter and softer than the Power Bridge 8, and has a lot of power with control. I put some lead at 9, 6, and 3 o'clock to make it a more even balanced and use low tension polyester-mains/multi- cross strings and it plays beautifully. The extra length and the lead created very good head acceleration. It has a huge sweet spot. Serves very well, flat serves are very potent, superb for slice and kick serves. My serve percentages have increased dramatically. Forehand with huge amounts of spin, one-hand backhand is a weapon with lots of pace and spin. Slices curve on the air and land deep and low. It volleys very well. Returns heavy serves with lots of pace and deep into the opponents court. Very nice touch and fast at the net. It is versatile and very good for either defensive and offensive play styles. This is a racquet that helps you enjoy the game and you do not need to adapt to the racquet. Because of the power potential it has, I recommend low tension flexible polyesters to have exceptional spin and control. Enjoy!
From: Adrian, 11/11
String type and tension: Mains-Polyester Weiss Cannon B5E at 52 lbs / Cross-Multifilament Volkl Power Fiber II at 54 lbs

Comments: This racquet is very similar to DNX V1, great blend of control and power. I play 3-4 times a week, and it has been a very arm friendly racquet. I also demoed the Organix 8, which I also liked, but bought the 4 because it felt easier on my arm and shoulder.
From: Patrick. 7/11
String type and tension: RPM Blast 17 @ 58 lbs

Comments: I love this racquet and bought it a couple of months back. The racquet plays extremely smooth, it generates a nice pop and spin with very good control. Despite the head size of 105 sq. inches the racquet feels very maneuverable when volleying at the net. The sweet spot is generous even when hitting as little off center. Personally I am used to longer sticks, so the 0.6" extra length works very well for me. Even when hitting the ball with high racquet speeds it feels very comfortable. I would definitely recommend to try this racquet if you are looking for controllable power with a generous sweet spot.
From: G. 6/11

Comments: This racquet is silky smooth and at 105 sq inches (though, it doesn't feel unwieldy) has a big sweet spot.  Plenty of power and great feel. I usually play with the Volkl Power Bridge 10, but broke a string recently and borrowed a friend new Organix 4 to play a doubles match and was pleasantly surprised.
From: Greg K, Corte Madeira, CA. 5/11
String type and tension: Pro Supex

Comments: As Volkl says: "Due to the explosive springboard- effect of ORGANIX material, frames get: More DYNAMIC & POWER. ORGANIX material will be loaded up with kinetic energy during ball impact and releases it back again immediately." I had been using the original Volkl Catapult 4 for many years (bought it when it 1st came out). Demoed other rackets but stuck with the Catapult 4, until now. This racket has similar specs but the power and control greatly surpass the Catapult 4. I am very pleased!!!
From: Jeff, Exton, PA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Volkl Power Fiber II 16 54lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Volkl Tennis Racquets

Head Graphene Prestige PWR Racquet
Prince EXO3 Red 105 Racquets

Volkl DNX Replacement Grip Black
Volkl DNX VibraStop Vibe Damp (2 pack Black)
Volkl Power Fiber II 16 String