Volkl V-Icon Natural Gut 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: My stringer had a hard time to work on this string due to streching continuously. It started to fray after one hour of play. Its durability, feel, and comfort are worse than any cheap multi strings. I do not recommend it.
From: Steven, 11/13

Comments: While I haven't tried this in a full set, I have used this in the crosses of the V-fuse hybrid. Tension maintenance was perfect, like a regular gut -- good power, exceptional spin, and surprisingly durable. I thought it would not be so durable given the cheaper price, but I was wrong. The yellow color looks great as well! I would say though this string is probably not as good as Wilson or Babolat gut, so V-fuse or V-blast might be the better alternative.
From: Scotty, 9/13