Comments: Broke mine within 1 Hour! Very low durability, feel was not great either and to top it all off, it looks horrible. I wouldn't recommend these. If you are looking for multi's, check out Tecnifbire as i feel they have the best multi-filament strings.
From: Hugh Babcok, 5/12

Comments: I don't like these strings at all. Low durability and control!
From: Steven. 7/11

Comments: I like these. I thought they had good feel, pop, and spin. The only problem with them is they only lasted 3 trips out to the courts, which isn't worth buying them again unfortunately. I'll continue my search for the perfect arm friendly string.
From: Michael, Lubbock, TX, USA, 09/10

Comments: I can't stand these strings. They have no power and don't provide as much spin as they are supposed to. The also made my racquet hand hurt really badly. It hurt to grip anything, it was like I had arthritis.
From: Brandon, Sacramento, CA, USA, 07/10

Comments: Great bite and feel with decent power. For about 2 hours. After that the strings start to fray. It's below average for durability, lasts about the same as NRG but not as long as TNT.
From: Mark, SF 03/10

Comments: I got this string from a Volkl sponsor. Nice playability. Moves like typical multi's. It felt nice apart from the movement. Holds tension relatively well. Good string.
From: Misaki, 11/09