Volkl V-Fuse Hybrid 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: This is an okay hybrid. Good control and spin, and the feel is very crisp but not at all plush like one would expect with a gut hybrid. Then again I put the poly in the mains. Also, the gut started fraying 3 hours in, despite being the in the crosses where it should be less prone to fraying/breakage. Compared to Champions Choice, the durability seems sub-par. It's ten dollars less, but I don't think I'll be using this set up again.

Comments: I really liked this hybrid for the first 7 hours, then the control fell off a cliff. Too many good polys out there to mess with Cyclone again, but I did like the Volkl gut.
From: Phil, 11/11

Comments: These are really comfortable with lots of spin. The gut isn't as durable as the vs. but is still holding up well after 15 hours of play. It breaks in quickly and has maintained tension. I'll string the cyclone a little higher next time as it isn't as hard as Big Banger. For the price, I see no reason to mess with this combo. It'll be my string set of choice on my Babolat Pure Drive. The price point can't be beat.
From: Eric. 07/11

Comments: Great combo. To get all the feel of gut, at such a great price is fantastic. The cyclone grabs the ball for amazing spin. 2 thumbs up...
From: Ryan M, Boston, MA, USA, 07/10

Comments: Good hybrid. I definitely get a lot of spin from the cyclone, but the gut makes it feel soft as silk. But the poly is supposed to be softer feeling anyway, so I think next time I'll use it exclusively for more control.
From: Brandon. Sacramento, CA, USA. 5/10