Volkl V-Fuse Hybrid 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I really liked this hybrid for the first 7 hours, then the control fell off a cliff. Too many good polys out there to mess with Cyclone again, but I did like the Volkl gut.
From: Phil, 11/11

Comments: These are really comfortable with lots of spin. The gut isn't as durable as the vs. but is still holding up well after 15 hours of play. It breaks in quickly and has maintained tension. I'll string the cyclone a little higher next time as it isn't as hard as Big Banger. For the price, I see no reason to mess with this combo. It'll be my string set of choice on my Babolat Pure Drive. The price point can't be beat.
From: Eric. 07/11

Comments: Great combo. To get all the feel of gut, at such a great price is fantastic. The cyclone grabs the ball for amazing spin. 2 thumbs up...
From: Ryan M, Boston, MA, USA, 07/10

Comments: Good hybrid. I definitely get a lot of spin from the cyclone, but the gut makes it feel soft as silk. But the poly is supposed to be softer feeling anyway, so I think next time I'll use it exclusively for more control.
From: Brandon. Sacramento, CA, USA. 5/10