Volkl V-Feel 17 (Black-Silver) String Customer feedback

Comments: Very good string! Holds tension very well until it breaks (after 10 hours of hard hitting). I enjoyed it very much on flat shots, there the control was great. I was using this string in my Volkl PB10 Mid as a mains in a hybrid with Kirschbaum ProLine II. Strung up at 25/23 kgs. I definitely recommend this string to people with arm issues.
From: Nio, 9/14

Comments: Not too bad of a string. Good pop and feel. They lasted two and a half sets strung at 57lbs in a Wilson Steam 99S. Strings did move around that quite a bit. I was straightening strings after every point. Going to try the second set in my AeroPro Drive.
From: Stephen, 10/13

Comments: Phenomenal string! Holds tension extremely well; I've played with a set for 40+ hours at least and I don't see any difference from the day I strung it at 54lbs on my Pure Drive GT 2012. Here is the best part: I noticed that as I hit, fibers from the balls attach to the string and I realized the steel braid flexes and sort of creates a tiny gap between it and the polyester string, and grips the balls for some amazing spin and control. I wish I could upload a picture. This string rips the balls apart, like plucking a bird. Phenomenal!

Comments: This sting has a firm feel with good spin, but feels a little too solid for me. After hitting 2-3 days, the stings in the mains and crosses lock together that make it more solid. I strung a full bed at 54 pounds.
From: Tong, 8/12

Comments: This string lives up to the name. Three days later, my elbow and shoulder still hurt after using it for 30 minutes. I definitely feel it. The string play like a cheap poly. I strung it at 55 on the pb 10. For 18 bucks, it plays nowhere close to the Power Fiber 2. I also bought a 16g, not looking forward to it.
From: Thach, 11/11