Comments: Very good racquet! I love the dampened feel which is very good for my elbow, no vibration at all. I usually play with the Power Bridge 10 (295 g version) but often switch to the V1 which is more powerful. I do have to use my wrist to control the power of the racquet (stringed with multi+mono at 27 kg) but when I get used to that, it's fun.
From: Frank, 3/13

Comments: This is a wonderful racquet. Light, forgiving, great cosmetic. No problems accessing spin. The TW video and customer reviews are spot on. It truly is the comfort that sells this stick. It's not all that powerful (compared to the 105+ head size options from Prince, for example) so you'll need to bring it just a bit. Turning down the tension 2 clicks from mid- tension will help. One minor(non)- issue is that with big grommets there is a different sound - almost a muted rattle - when the ball comes off the strings. So if you're used to the typical auditory feedback when hitting, your ears will need an adjustment period. All in all, a solid, dependable go-to racquet to build confidence and keep your arm happy.
From: Tim, 1/12

Comments: I had the Volkl Catapult 4 Gen II before this. I had always felt the need for a little more Power and Stability. I had the demo for this V1 Classic and completely fell in love with it. It just gave me what I had always been wanted, more powerful and more stable. I have been using this racket for 3 months now and can see that my game has improved significantly. My confidence also increases tremendously. Very happy with my switch to this V1 Classic.
From: Hien, San Jose, CA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger 17G at 50/52

Comments: I have for years now been using the ProKennex 5G & PROKENNEX PSI the later weighing 12.9 oz. These racquets solved my arm problems but as I got older I wondered if there might be a lighter racquet that would also solve my arm problems until one day I used a friends VOLKL V1 CLASSIC all I can say is WOW!! And I now have had two for 4 months with no arm problems at all and once I became used to the lighter 10.8 oz. weight my game IMPROVED. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS RACQUET TO ANYONE AT WHAT EVER LEVEL.
From: DAVE, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Volkl Pro Grip

Comments: Very impressive racquet with incredible comfort. My tennis elbow problems gone. One of the best racquets in 280-290 g range that I have tested.
From: Milan, Slovenia. 6/10
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone 1,25 mm 60 main/57 cross

Comments: I just beat someone I couldn't win a set from in the last year 6-0 and 6-3 with this racket. It's simply amazing. Stable, comfortable, power, control, and light.
From: Chad, San Mato, CA 02/10