Volkl Cyclone Tour 18 String Reel Red Customer feedback

Comments: Excellent string! My previous favorite was Tecnifibre Black Code 18. I liked how Tecnifibre Razor Code 18 played a bit better, but it was also harsher on my arm. Volkl Cyclone Tour 18 has the crispness and power of Razor Code plus the softness of Black Code with even better feel. I hybrid this with Forten Sweet 17.
From: Ron, 11/13

Comments: Lots of spin and power, but quick tension drop.
From: Marty, 5/13

Comments: Using this on a 16x18 6.1 95 Amplifeel and Donnay Pro One 16x19. The string does give excellent spin and power. The feel is a bit above average for co-poly. I string it @ 40-43 lbs in the mains and 36-40 lbs in the crosses. It works pretty well for an all court game like mine. I do have a bit of problem with drop and angled volleys but that's more due to the tension than the string. The durability is excellent for 18g. I play about 6 hrs a week of doubles. My NTRP rating is 5.5 level and this string survived for a month. Playability left after the 12th hour.
From: Drew, 2/13

Comments: Great string, but 18 gauge on this string was way too thin for me. I felt like I was hitting with thread.
From: Brendan, 1/13

Comments: I played with the original Cyclone for many months before Volkl came out with this new variation. I would call this string an improvement overall. It is softer with a lot more pop. I took the advice of the Tennis Warehouse testers and strung it a few pounds higher than my normal tension. If you play with a tight string bed, as I do (Head Microgel Radical MP 18 x20), I recommend the 18 gauge. The feel is amazing and I am not getting any negative vibration or arm pain. It simply does not feel much like a poly. The durability is excellent even when you hit a heavy ball. This string is now my string of choice.
From: Joshua, 1/13