Volkl Cyclone Tour 16 String Reel Anthracite Customer feedback

Comments: Unbelievably comfortable, spin-friendly, reasonably priced, and a durable poly. I strung it in my Babolat Pure Strike at 52 lbs and played 7 matches in a doubles tournament (12 sets) and it felt great! Had massive bite on the ball, didn't change in feel, and was surprisingly comfortable. I've officially found my favorite poly. I can see why the Tennis Warehouse playtesters love this string. Thanks Volkl!
From: Jared, 6/16

Comments: I had these in the mains with Gosen multi cx or something in the cross. Had it in two racquets, both lasted a good amount of time and the setup worked very well. Not a soft poly but not harsh either. Good spin and power. I'm probably going to try them again. I strung it lower, so say 50-60 range, I did it at 48 lbs on one at 52 lbs on the other.
From: Zebas, 2/16

Comments: The string plays well for one training session. But after 2 hours of play it has lost 6 lbs. Not very useful as a stand-alone poly. But it might work well in a hybrid.
From: Uriel, 1/16