Comments: My son stole this racquet from me. He's a 12 and under Norcal junior. Just graduated from his Wilson BLX Surge, coincidentally, as did the last commenter. My son broke a string in his Surge during a match, only had my racquet as a backup, and I haven't seen it since. The 100s were an ounce heavier and maybe time, according to his coach, to move up if he can handle the weight for three full sets. He has since played quite a few three setters and loves this racquet, as do I. Demoed the Wilson 99 S and he and I were absolutely amazed with the way the ball launched once it hit the ground. Even with a casually hit rally ball, I could not believe how the ball took off. Problem is, neither of us are good enough to control the 99 S. So, back to this total game racquet for us both. I'm a solid 4.0 doubles player, 3.5 singles player. My younger son is getting closer to playing open level in 12's and under. We both love this racquet. Will have to buy a couple more due to my league tennis play and his junior tourney conflicts. Overall, it is great on the arm, I have less elbow pain now since I switched to this racquet. Because of my elbow and shoulder and his age, we both like it strung with a soft poly (Volkl V Pro) mains at 54 lbs and Mantis Comfort Synthetic crosses at 58 lbs.
From: Bill, 4/13

Comments: Just switched from a Wilson BLX Surge to the V Core 100S. The first feeling of the racquet was how easy it takes to place power on the ball, and serves are terrific. However, I didn't feel the spin that the stick claims to offer and sometimes the ball tends to fly a lot. Maybe it takes time to adjust to the racquet. I will post in few weeks.
From: Daniel, 12/12
String type and tension: Dunlop Synthetic Gut @ 51 lbs

Comments: I just got this racquet and love it. I play with a semi-western grip and a full swing for top spin. This racquet is great from the baseline with lots of feel and spin. It allows me to hit a loopy forehand with lots of topspin as a clay court player. I switched from Babolat Pure Drive and found it too stiff. The Babolat PD hurt my wrist to play with. This racquet has a nice long handle which suits my two handed backhand. I play with a full bed of poly, and man, it gives me lots of topspin. If you are player with a full swing and play with topspin, this is the racquet for you! Great work Yonex!
From: Charlie, 12/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 53 lbs

Comments: Just finished my weekly demo test with the VCore 100 S. A very nice hit, the closest thing that comes to mind is a Pure Drive, but with more feel. The power level is huge, at times even too much - just like a PD. I didn't think it was 'flimsy' as described but one of the playtesters, maybe a bit hollow, but hollow is not necessarily a negative thing, it's just an attribute to the racquet, a way to describe how it plays/feels/performs (think of the old Fischer Vacuum series - they played somewhat hollow feelwise but were still very solid at hit). I was also surprised at how well I could volley with this stick, because I didn't think so looking at the specs. It's good on serves, good on returns, just a tad too much power for my liking, but there's plenty of room for customization. Some lead might also tame that hollow feel for those who dislike it. Overall a nice hit, I can see why Caroline switched to this one, that is, given she is not playing with another Yonex in disguise (aka paintjob).
From: Ulrich, 11/12

Comments: I found my long lost love. I fell in love at the first hit. A long time ago, I was a Yonex big fan and user. I used the R-27 for 6 years and then the RD-7 for 6 years too, before I moved to the Babolat Pure Drive until recently (for 12 years). During the last few years, I've been looking for a racquet which would be better (for me) than BPD and I've never found one. After reading the comments on TW, I decided to give the VCore 100s a try, and this is what I've been looking for! On groundstrokes, I feel this Vcore 100s is little bit more powerful than BPD, yet still easy to control. It's more stable than the BPD due to the larger sweet spot. I was amazed, because I can hit some balls that I couldn't do with the BPD. It's very easy to hit the sharp angle, and the spin is crazy. On volleys, I feel it's more stable and maneuverable than the BPD. As the conclusion, if you are a big fan of Babolat PD or APD, just give the Vcore 100s a try. You won't regret it.
From: Reza, 10/12

Comments: First of all, I have to thank Yonex for this sweet racquet. I really enjoyed this after trying many racquets. This one is loaded with nice power and spin, especially spin. It has a large sweet spot for 100 sq.inch. It feels fast to swing, and it's easy to make spin with. It is soft for player's with tennis elbow like me. I used to use a Pure Drive and I have to say this is softer and gives me more spin than my Pure Drive. My tennis game is more fun. Now this is my favorite racquet.
From: Tong, 8/12
String type and tension: Yonex Poly Tour Pro 1.25 @ 40 lbs

Comments: I just switched to this from the Babolat Pure Drive. It possesses everything I loved about the Pure Drive but with heaps more feel and spin. It also added mph to my serve. It's also better on volleys and slices than the Pure Drive. I finally found the perfect racquet for my game.
From: Greg, 8/12
String type and tension: Yonex Poly Tour Pro 1.25 @ 56 lbs

Comments: This is for elbow problem users like me. I have been using ProKennex Ki 15 for over 10 years. The ProKennex is OK but feels a bit light weight. I want a racquet that hits firmer but my elbow would not allow me! I tried quite a few others until the VCORE 100 S, and this one feels more solid, yet very comfortable and with better control over the Ki15. The racquet feels right from the start but when I add some weight to its 3, 6, and 9, that transformed it to something very special. I have been playing with it for 6 months now and I'm loving it. Two friends that tried it the first time said it feels so much better than what they have been using and asked for where they can get it! Yonex is not popular in Australia despite our 2 top players using them!
From: Albert, 7/12
String type and tension: Wilson NXT @ 59 lbs

Comments: Just purchased this from TW (great service as always!). I've been using the original Babolat APD non cortex. I play on clay so the rallies are longer, needed a light racket but not too light...Tried this on a whim, added lead to 12 and 10 and 2o'clock. Increased stability and plow thru. Still hits with massive top spin and easier to flatten out shots when required. Great racket, recommended if you're a baseliner with heay top spin.
From: JW, 6/12
String Type and Tension: RPM Blast @ 55 lbs

Comments: Ditto on the "nice surprise". When I first demoed this a couple of monts ago with an apparent loose string job I was not impressed. Took one out recently with a fresh string job in the high 50's and it was a totally different stick: for the better. I am constantly searching for that "little extra" that I can control and this may be it (use to playing 95-98 sq inch 18x20's). I had as much control with this any I have hit with before with nice power. What surprised me is the ability to hit flat and spin with this one without any flyers. Have tried all the 2012 "Black Drives", Formula 100, x8-315, BLX Blade Team, IG Radical OS etc. Like Klem I was not expecting to like this one.
String type and tension: Xcel 16g, 57lbs

Comments: Recently demo'd all the vCores (95d,98d,100s) and just based on specs, I would have picked the 95d. The vCore 100s won me over, big time. Great blend of power/control, superb feel (less stiff than the ra suggests)and just an enjoyable stick. Huge sweet spot and maneuverability. Ordered one and would not be surprised if a 2nd or 3rd will be added to the bag.
From: Klem, 5/12

Comments: This is an excellent tweener stick. The TW demo I hit with had a thicker/heavier grip, and measured at 11.3 ounces / 5.5 points headlight. It felt quite stable and very solid on contact. Requires hitting through with a solid technique; great balance of power/control for my needs, a bit more on the powerful end but still very manageable. I bought one for an extended demo.

Comments: I am a tennis coach and have always used the Babolat Pure Storm. Unfortunately I am now very much a tennis veteran and required a racquet with slightly easier access to power. Recently I had a hit with the Yonex V Core 100S. I took an immediate liking to this racquet and found effortless power and good spin with it, so much so that I now have purchased two brand new Yonex's. If you possess a fast, full swing this racquet is definitely worth a try. It is maneuverable at the net and volleys are snappy and penetrating. In an overall context I think this is an excellent racquet with good access to controlled power. There is one negative, however, I wasn't impressed with the quality of the adhesive grip, it simply lacked adhesiveness. This problem was easily overcome by replacing it.
String type and tension:Tecnifibre Pro, 58 mains, 57 crosses lbs

Comments: I normally use and APDGT and tried this racket a couple of times for a 1 week demo. Feel: felt hollow, quite crisp, and springy-stiff feeling (unlike the PDGT which can feel stiff like a board), felt stiffer than my APDGT. Power: lots of POWER, more than my APDGT Spin: a ton of spin. Produced a very heavy and fast ball. Stability: felt too light and unstable in the head in stock form. I added some lead and the issue was gone. Control: I felt very good directional control with this frame. In Play: I was expecting the frame to be producing loopy shots, which I usually associate with spin, instead it was quite the opposite. My shots stayed rather low and flat, but also had a ton of topspin. This, combined with the power, made for a very fast, heavy, and penetrating shot. The only problem is that I wasn't adjusting well to the lower shot and I hit a lot of balls into the net cord. I had my hitting partner try it out and I observed the same kind of shots coming back over to my side of the court, shots were very aggressive and difficult to return. He also dumped a lot of balls into the net cord. I really wish I could've adapted/adjusted my strokes to fit this racket - the shots that went over the net were just so penetrating and fast, it was all attack, but my consistency was poor. I will probably give this racket another try later on.

Comments: I need an arm friendly racquet and liked the specs of this firm Yonex. I tried the VCore 100s a while ago and really wanted to love this racquet. Coming off the AeroPro Drive I liked it, but was missing the ah-hah moment I wanted. The control was good, power manageable with spin, and the maneuverability nice. It just didn't have the plow through and the stability I had hoped. The comments below made me want to start to tweaking it. I added a total of 16 grams - 4 grams at 12, and 4 grams at 3 and 9, with 8 grams to at the handle to balance. Amazing results. Serves heavy and fast, penetrating kicker, control was great, volleys solid, able to step inside the baseline to attack and block returns confidently, and ground stokes were deep and heavy. Best of all the feel was still there and it was easy on the arm. Excellent doubles stick and will be perfect for an attacking singles game.
From: CS, 2/12

Comments: I need an arm friendly racquet and liked the specs of this firm Yonex. I tried the VCore 100s a while ago and really wanted to love this racquet. Coming off the AeroPro Drive I liked it, but was missing the Ah-hah moment I wanted. The control was good, power manageable with spin, and the maneuverability nice. It just didn't have the plow through and the stability I had hoped. The comments below made me want to start to tweaking it. I added a total of 16 grams - 4 grams at 12, and 4 grams at 3 and 9, with 8 grams to at the handle to balance. Amazing results. Serves heavy and fast, penetrating kicker, control was great, volleys solid, able to step inside the baseline to attack and block returns confidently, and ground stokes were deep and heavy. Best of all the feel was still there and it was easy on the arm. Excellent doubles stick and will be perfect for an attacking singles game.
From: CS, 2/12

Comments: This is a follow-up to Nov 2011 initial review. Like Brad, I too experimented with some lead tape customization. Polarized the racquet by adding 8 grams at both 12 and handle positions along with 3 grams (total) at 3/9 for a little more added stability. WOW...turned an already great racquet into a "monster". Normal hitting partners were amazed at how heavy my groundstokes felt post customization vs. hitting against me 2 days prior. Volleys are consistently deeper with less flutter and returns of service are impressive. Racquet is now rock solid with no hollowness felt anywhere on the frame. Feel reminds me of the old Wilson Pro Staff frames from years ago.

Comments: Just wanted to give an update of my review below. I have added 4 Tecnifibre pre-cut 2g lead tapes at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions, 2 on each side. They are very easy to apply. These give the racquet a much more solid feel. It is easier to hit deeper and with more power, but with the same stunning control for which this racquet is rightly praised. Everyone should try customizing this racquet.
From: Brad, 12/11
String type and tension: Yonex Super 850 Pro, 58 lbs

Comments: I had been using a pair of Wilson BLX 95s for the past 2 seasons that I customized several times to match them up frame wise and to meet desired playing characteristics. Consistency though with Wilson frames was a "little off" requiring a bit more work. Both were strung personally and regularly by me with MSV HEX (1.18). Though successful with this frame, after demoing the V Core 100 S by sheer chance I'd discovered a new level of confidence in both control, spin and power from this frame. Frame QA specs were also stellar (< 1 gram difference) between 3 stock frames I checked. Added approximately 5 grams to handle area of the Yonex to meet my specific tastes but what a difference between the Yonex and Wilson. When strung with same MSV strings/tensions, Yonex plays a little stiffer for approximately first 2 hours but then settles in in a way not experienced with BLXs. Spin production greatly exceeds previous frames and frequently catches my normal hitting partners just shaking their heads as balls dive bomb the baselines. Have also seen a marked improvement in my net play especially when playing doubles. Service game has improved with better 2nd serve kick but approximately the same first serve "heaviness". I had been an ardent Wilson supporter but allegiance has now been shifted.
String type and tension: MSV Hex 1.18

Comments: Just seen the message below from Greg. I got this racquet a week ago and couldn't agree more - control is excellent but there's no power. While I need to give the racquet some time to "bed in", I'm going to look at customization options too. What's odd is that my last racquet, a Dunlop 300G, was substantially lighter (10.6 ounces if I remember correctly) but allowed me to hit with more weight. It is very frustrating.
From: Brad, 11/11
String type and tension: Yonex, 58lbs

Comments: After demoing this racquet for a week, I've read all the comments on this board. This racquet really fits me well and feels almost right except one thing, there is no weight to the ball - the ball on the other end as stated by my partners is not as heavy nor fast as one coming from my current Babolat Pure Drive or other stiffer or heavier racquets. Has anyone tried to increase the racket's mass at the head by adding the lead tape? I've been wondering how that worked and if the racket other great characteristics like: easy access to spin, great maneuverability and overall comfort stayed in tact after this customization? Thanks in advance for anyone who has done it.
From: Greg, 11/11
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5
(Greg, please see our Talk Tennis message boards as there are numerous threads regarding customization of the Yonex V Core 100 S. - TW Staff)

Comments: I absolute love this racquet! I never thought I would play with a Yonex. I love hitting with power and heavy top spin and this racquet can definitely provide it. But I was also looking for control as well, this racket provides some great control as well. Overall, awesome racquet.
From: Harley, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast/ 57 lbs

Comments: Great access to spin and good power. I had a demo for nearly two weeks, and even with the worn out, loose strings I was still able to generate good spin. I'm not a fan of the white Yonex grip, but that is an easy change.
From: Ross, 10/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 17, 57lbs

Comments: I have been playing with AeroPro Drive in the last years and it was ok enough for me but I wanted something more maneuverable and more all style playing. The Yonex VCore 100S is much more maneuverable and in my opinion it has more control. It is also a little less powerful, but this can be an advantage (if you want control and feeling) or disadvantage depending on your playing style and your preferences. Perhaps the sweet spot is more little than expected, but the maneuverability allows you to hit in a good position so you can easily enough find the sweet spot in your strokes. I definitely prefer the Yonex VCore 100S though in the last 5 years I have been a Babolat AeroPro user in all its versions (initial, Cortex and GT). The Yonex allows me to play with more confidence because of its control and with more variety in playing styles. A very nice racquet to play if you want something maneuverable with good control and enough power but not overpowered. If you want to feel a super solid racquet in your hand perhaps you will want something with higher swingweight.Juan, 9/11
From: String type and tension: Tecnifibre TGV 1.30, 50 lbs

Comments: I am going back to V Core. It has better feel and control than the Babolat AeroPro Drive. The quality build is second to none. There is great spin and you can drive the ball with ease too. It is very maneuverable and light weight but with a player's racquet feel in it. Hard to beat!
From: Adriel, 9/11
NTRP Rating:4.5

Comments: This racquet was perfect! Initially I thought Yonex was strictly control. However, this racquet has the perfect combo of power and control. Thanks Yonex!
From: Sara, 9/11
String type and tension: Wilson string at 58 lbs

Comments: I used to use the Babolat Pure Drive but wanted something a tad lighter and with a bigger sweet spot, i.e. something more forgiving. This Yonex (VCore 100Ss) was my favorite. It takes a beating as if its a heavier racquet, allows for a good amount of spin, and even a good amount of touch and feel for a racquet with a thicker frame. Volleying comes easy as does serving because of the large large sweet spot. Much recommended for a intermediate-advanced player who wants a racquet that is still forgiving. The 98 D model is also a great racquet but it is more control-oriented, and is advertised as such. It is a good choice also if thats your cup of tea.
From: LAS, 9/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM bBlast, 57 lbs

Comments: This is one of the best sticks I've used in its class. I'd rate this number 1, the Wilson BLX Pro Open at 2, the Prince EXO3 Black at 3 and the Babolat Aero Pro Drive at 4 (with the Babolat being very bad on elbow and arm). This Yonex has power but immense control. I barely hit anything flat and my game is all spin, top spin, slice, back spin, side spin, kick and slice serves. I hit cross court forehands very hard and with this stick I didn't hit any of those long and all were pin point accurate. Its grip is excellent and the bevels are best of all. You've to compare apples to apples not apples to oranges. I'm going to stick to Yonex V Core 100 S for sometime and order one more.
From: Obaid, 8/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 at 58 lbs

Comments: I have been using an Aero Pro for years now but my coach said that other racquets would fit my game much better. Because of this I decided to try the Yonex V-Core 100s, it was love at first hit. The racquet allowed me to get more pace on the shots and get more spin when I wanted to stay in the rally longer. I now am an official Yonex user.
From: Jake. 07/11
String type and tension: Prince @ 56
Headsize: 100sq

Comments: I've been demoing racquets for over a year now and finally found one that works. This has a great balance of power and control.
From: David. 07/11

Comments: I moved to this racquet from the Head Microgel Extreme MP. I have to say that I absolutely love it! I have tried at least 10 different racquets to replace the Extreme and this is it for sure. The groundstrokes are easily controllable and more powerful. The volleys are crisp and solid. I brought my serve up 10mph and 2nd serve more difficult to return. I highly Recommend this.
From: Sean. 06/11
String type and tension: Hurricane Tour 17G-58lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: I demoed this racquet thinking it would be similar to the Babolat AeroPro Drive series, and once I started playing with it, the experience was like falling in love with this great sport all over again. I am a defensive baseliner who hits the ball fairly flat, but I'm not afraid to step in and attack when the opportunity presents itself. I was able to get some serious depth with this frame seemingly "at will" while still getting that great, effortless topspin. This is a very versatile racquet that can suit just about anyone and any style of play. The experience at the net with this frame was awesome with the same, effortless depth and penetration found while hitting groundies while still maintaining great touch as well. With this racquet, I found I can get even more direction and power on serve. Overall, this racquet is a solid choice for anyone who enjoys tennis, delivering great versatility and maneuverability that anyone can enjoy!
From: Alex. 6/11
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge 17/VS Touch 16 @ 25 kg

Comments: I demoed this racket and the Babolat Aero Pro Drive GT. Both the Yonex and the Babolat are great rackets but I like the Yonex better because it has more control and the maneuverability at the net is much better. It also has the ability to generate lots of spin. I play with good spin but not an excessive amount of spin. This racket helped me generate a lot more spin than what I am normally capable of producing. This racket also really helps me to be more consistent on the forehand side, my weaker shot. It has a good amount of power but isn't overwhelming. I LOVE this racket!
From: Nika. 5/11

Comments: I found this racquet to be OK but not the top pick of the bunch that I demoed. The sweet spot seemed smaller than the other racquets I demoed: Donnay X-Red 99, Yonex S-Fit 1, Head YOUTEK Innegra Extreme MP. I found the Yonex S Fit-1 to be more arm friendly and seemed to hit more accurately than the Yonex V Core 100 S. I am going to purchase the Head racquet listed above.
From: Liz. 5/11

Comments: Great racquet. Although I'd just purchased two Babolat Roddicks, I had to try the Yonex. It's a much more versatile racquet, although I got more mph on the serve with the Roddick. It's very solid from the baseline and I actually find myself volleying more because it's so much more maneuverable. The Roddick produced good spin, but the Yonex beats it. Nice to see actual racquet improvement rather than just a paint job and new marketing angles.
From: Bob, New Haven, CT, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone @ 55 lbs.

Comments: I love this Yonex racquet, it generates a lot of spin. I would also recommend using a blend of the Babolat VS Touch and the Babolat Revenge strings to generate even more spin into your shots.
From: Ethan, Pensacola, FL, USA. 4/11

Comments: The Aeropro Drive GT is a good racquet but isn't good on my shoulder and arm. I changed to the the Yonex V-Core 100S. My shoulder arm are well and my game went up again thanks to this racquet. Thank you very much, Yonex.
From: Jesus Madris, Torreon Coah. 4/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X One @ 58lbs

Comments: I was trying to upgrade from the RDIS 300 thinking that by having similar specs it would feel the same or better but found out how different they are even with the same string and tension (RPM 53lbs). The V Core is not as stable as the RDIS and vibrates when you hit in the bottom part of the sweetspot. It was a mistake to buy this racquet; the RDIS 300 is a much better racquet and has more swingweight.
From: Charles, Mexico, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM 53 lbs

Comments: I bought this after doing a playtest on it at the TW demo court down in Indian Wells. I liked the dampened feel of the frame. The dwell time (time on the strings) felt very controlled and I was really able to direct my shots. Once I got the frame and had it strung up (Revenge on the mains, VS touch on the crosses), the controlled feel was only enhanced. I was able to hit full out and really rip the ball with good spin and clearance. I didn't have any harsh feedback coming back from the frame. The frame is definitely geared for the intermediate player who has good mechanics. Excellent power but not overwhelming, which is what I was looking for. Balance felt more on the even or HL side, so really easy to get through the hitting zone. Definitely a wise purchase.
From: Curtis, San Bruno, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge/VS touch gut - 57lbs.

Comments: I received the demo to compare with my Areo Drive GT and found the Yonex to compare better than the racquet I have hit with for over a year. I have had trouble with my serve, never able to hit a good spin serve. With the Yonex I can say that changed; I was hitting better first and hitting great kick serves. My groundstrokes with the Yonex has more spin and I find myself driving through the court better and my forehand has more power. I am can say that Yonex V-core is going to be my racquet of choice. Also my wife loves it, so guess I am getting 2.
From: Dana, 03/11

Comments: I play with a Areo Drive GT, and have played with it for a year. During that time I had trouble hitting a kick serve, also I mis hit my backhand every once in a while. The Yonex V-core 100 was a perfect fit right off the bat smooth groundstrokes as the aero drive gt, but I noticed there was more power which always is a plus. But the thing I noticed first was I was hitting a kick serve with ease, also my 1st serve had more power. I am putting the aero drive GT in the bag and going with the Yonex. Oh yes and guess what? No mis hits on the backhands
From: Dana, Pensacola, FL, USA, 03/11
NTRP rating: 3.0 Rating

Comments: Could anyone compare this stick with AeroPro Drive GT? I want to switch because of some arm issues but I am not sure how VCore feels (how plays) with lower SW. Other parameters look the same. Many thanks.
From: Markus, Dortmund, Germany, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat revenge 55lbs
Headsize: 98-100Sq.
(Markus, this would be a great question to post on our message boards in order to get feedback from fellow players.--TW Staff)

Comments: My two sons and myself have tested this racquet. I have been using a Babolat old Pure Storm as well as my youngest son. I found more power, more spin, top & slice, good feel on volley's & overheads.
My son, who is 15 years old and weighs about 120 lbs, hit his first serves over 100mph with this racquet. I am his coach and noticed increased power and spin on all of his groundstrokes. His volley's had more pace without loss of control.
My oldest son felt comfort on his serves as a lot of racquets cause him shoulder pain. He also had more spin and power. I am ordering these racquets this week.
From: Allen-Berea College Head Tennis Coach
Berea, KY, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Gamma ZO Tour Mains, Gamma TNT Tour Crosses strung at 58lbs
Headsize: 100Sq. In.
NTRP Rating: 4.5 Player

Comments: This racquet was love at first hit....I am going to switch to this racquet for sure. I had not hit with a Yonex since the 80s and was pleasantly surprised at the power and feel that this racquet has!
From: John, Carrollton, GA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Poly/Synthetic Hybrid

Comments: Great racket but have only used it two times. It is like a wild horse, looking to be tamed. By this I mean that it has great feel, very stable for such a relatively light racket, but the power is there and one has to use topspin and good strokes to control the shots. Don't get me wrong, it has good control but you have to hit with good technique in order to take benefit of the rackets inert power. I'll post a new review in one month, before I switch to using Polyfibre Black Venom mains and gut in crosses.
From: Adriel, Puerto Rico, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat revenge mains vs gut crosses 55/57

Comments: Got this racquet yesterday and had a match last night. I warmed up with it just to see how it felt, with the intention of switching to a different racquet for the doubles match. I loved it so much I never put it down. More power on my serve than any other racquet I have hit in the last year and very stable feel for volleys. I am not a very fast swing and more of a flat forehand, but I saw some great spin compared to what I usually see.
From: Kevin, Charlotte, NC, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Pro Supex Blue Gear Ultra 17, 55lbs

Comments: Is this racquet scheduled to be playtested?
From: Patrick, 02/11
(Patrick, we just started testing these frames, look for the review in a month or so.--TW Staff)

Yonex VCORE Racquets