Building Your Serve From Ground Up DVD Customer feedback

Comments: This DVD showed me a few things that I have not been showed in lessons. He covers all the important parts of the foundation of the serve, but leaves out why I bought this expensive DVD. He does not point out any thing about the kick serve or any other type of the serve, just the basic one. I find that this is too expensive at this cost to not show other serves or at least touch on them. I am a 2.5 player that wants to get better, but age and money keep me from going to the expensive resorts where there are top notch pros that could instruct me in the twist serve or the kick serve so that I could compete with the individuals that I have played against last year. I know it cost a lot of money to do a DVD, but he needed to add just a little to justify the high cost of this video.
From: Preston, 12/12