Tourna Rosin Bag Customer feedback

Comments: This is the greatest thing ever! I've tried all kinds of overgrips and Prince Grip + and different tack rags that put sticky beeswax and other crap on your hands. This stuff just works and its small enough to keep in your pocket so you can use it in between points rather than having to wait for a changeover. This works so well that I am able to use overgrips much longer than I used to. Particularly with Gosen's overgrip which usually gets slippery once you have gotten past a certain point. With this stuff, it is a non-issue. This has really helped take my mind off of how slippery my grip is and allowed me to focus on my game. Discovering this is the main reason I have been playing well lately and breaking out of a slump. Before I found this I was rotating 4 racquets and using different things mentioned above but still having issues from time to time (if I had a long game or if I didn't have time to change overgrips before playing). Now I am able to play with an old overgrip and switch between 2 racquets rather than 4.
From: Edward, 9/11