Tourna Synthetic Gut Armor String 17 Black Customer feedback

Comments: In comparison to my go-to string, Prince Original Synthetic Gut, I found the Tourna to have a softer response, similar power and control, less spin and equal amount of string movement. Overall, it provided a reasonable performance in all areas and decent tension maintenance but at a softer feel than I prefer. That said, I would select it over Prince Synth Gut Duraflex or Head PPS but not in preference to POSG.

Comments: I ordered this to compare to Prince Dura in a hybrid set up. I have now strung probably 10 racquets and everyone prefers the spin and feel of this compared to the Dura. It's a tad softer and I believe allows the mains better snap- back. Great string for the money, especially in a hybrid setup.
From: J, 11/14